Ask HMF anything

@theWizard can you explain how you set NPCs onto picking loop and that thing when they permanently look in one direction?

Edit: I’ve figured out looking thing, but picking loop still out of reach

6 Likes

It’s ICA phone glitch. The phone will become invisible after it’s answered and when an NPC sees it he will try to pick it up. But since it’s no longer a phone with physical form it cannot be picked up and the NPC gets stuck in a pick-up loop.

6 Likes

I’m still looking for some ideas for possible Occupations, though here are some Civilian Models I made. There seperated in Unique and Generic Civillians, though that’s just means that the Unique Civillains are actual named Characters, while the Others aren’t or atleast only Side Characters.

My Question would be, what is, in your Opnion the maximum amount, a Model should be used aka cloned?

3 Likes

Is bangkok the only trilogy level with a cake? (Not counting sniper assassin) That’s the only one I can recall. Just asking, for reasons.

1 Like

At least this is the only level where you can interact with the cake

1 Like

Right, but, is there another level with a cake prop? Doesn’t need to be interactable.

1 Like

I don’t think it is

Wow. That’s strange. I would have expected one at the Wilson’s party or something, but I can’t recall one there either.

ok. Thanks for responding.

1 Like

I’ve got a bit of an odd question.

Is there any way of telling when I am likely to get Regular status? I had it on the old forum, and I’m sure I post more or less as frequently on here. It’s not a big deal; I’m just beginning to wonder whether I’ve unwittingly annoyed a mod or something!

From the understand discourse blog:

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months
    * These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

Most commonly it can be either you haven’t given/received enough likes within 100 days or haven’t visited the forum in a while.

It’s also doubtful you annoyed a mod without first receiving some sort of warning first hand. The first time I lost my regular status there wasn’t a confirmation or warning that I might be misbehaving, but I knew that wasn’t the case because that simply wasn’t true. Just keep posting and you should easily receive it soon. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

If you feel you should have definitely gotten it again by now, there might have been a couple times you missed visiting the site in the past 100 days. Then you gotta start all over until you reach 100 consecutive days visited. That’s what happened with me

1 Like

Awkward question from my side:

Is there anyone who has a (or a few) alt accounts for Hitman 3?

Is it possible for Epic without buying the game for each account (aka using Family Sharing)?

It’s not that I need to use the account. I was wondering who has one because if someone does, I’m in need of some help

@banana are you by any chance the amazing bedbananas?

2 Likes

Almost certain that Banana isn’t Tanner. Best to assume this is the case until any form of indication/verification happens.

2 Likes

No. And no, I’m not a wannabe either.

Turns out I’m not the only one who likes cats and psychedelic colors.
And for the name? Couldn’t think of anything else.

2 Likes

Has anyone else had suit unlock problems? I’ve lost the requiem suit, and a few others that I had in H2. And I’ve given up on getting that preorder bonus with the trinity pack suits, because no matter what it still won’t show up in game. Not asking for a solution, simply wondering if anyone else has the same issues

3 Likes

It’s might be platform specific, I just checked my inventory and everything is accounted for in the suits section. I’m on Xbox by the way.

If I recall the Trinity Pack items needed a quick uninstall reinstall to appear as for missing Requiem Suits that’s either a issue with the HITMAN - GOTY Access Pass or the new update broke the suit again on again a specified platform.

5 Likes

Ah a fellow Xbox user! We seem so rare here.

I contacted Microsoft support about this and then they said to contact IO and that they have seen this before, so that’s why I asked about it here. It says the code is redeemed and assigned to my account and all that. Requiem suit hasn’t been in my game since H3 came out. It’s all confusing. But it doesn’t matter that much. It’s all just cosmetic, anyway.

4 Likes