Ask HMF anything

He is dead? :flushed: I always thought he’s just drunk and sleeping :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

7 Likes

from all this theory 1 or 2 seem the most likely. my theory has always been that pre-series 17 all the clones either had hair or little hair, and ort-meyer probably thought bald was better so he made them all bald in later series. also lucas doesnt really have “super-powers” like 47. I assume hes like Agent 17 from h2sa but with hair and even more of a consience

5 Likes

We all know the truth, we just don’t want to face it. :stuck_out_tongue:

(this is just for the future TV show, because of course it is)

2 Likes

47 gets regular full body waxing.

1 Like

All good theories. Most of the info we’ve received since the beginning of the series is that 47 and the other clones are “born” bald, except their eyebrows, for reasons not elaborated on but likely because Ort-Meyer thought it best so they don’t leave DNA, can’t have their hair grabbed and pulled, and so he’ll recognize them once he had his clone army to take over the world with a facist regime. My main theory is that Grey got some kind of implants or something to help it grow, although the idea of the treatments Ort-Meyer kept giving the boys keeping their hair from growing and Grey not being there for the “final” treatments to make it permanent is one I never thought of. It sounds plausible.

Most likely, I fear, it was just IO trying to be sneaky.

3 Likes

I’m with you on number 1.

Grey is an orphan. Either they found him or they stole him. Maybe killing his parents maybe not.

Providence was funding Ort Meyer to convert kids into perfect soldiers and Ort Meyer eventually used the 5 fathers DNA bc creating perfection was optimal when compared to converting regular people into perfect soldiers. This could have been OrtMeyers original idea or maybe Providence nudged him in that direction. Who knows? What we do know is that 47 was one of, if not the very first clone to work out in any meaningful way. Knowing that makes it not too far of a mental leap to conclude that the previous system of training or modifying orphans was still going when 47 started.

5 Likes

Well he has hair all over his body, so I guess implants are a bit much. Because I don’t think he would implant himself hair on his arms for example :see_no_evil: but maybe he took pills, like hormones or something, that could be :relaxed:

But I stick to theory 1, just like @Yacob said. I guess Lucas is no clone at all. He’s subject 6, so I guess he was like the start of Ort-Meyers human experiments. I guess first Ort-Meyer tested on babies, before he started with the cloning program.

3 Likes

Need a little help here. Finally did Hila, so I can’t decided between the Aarav and Xia Head Type.
bandicam 2021-11-10 12-30-58-091

(Also feel free to give me your opnion on the Head in General. I think I did quite well for a Head offering so few Details, especially a Female one, which are always harder to do, since there smaller. (In most cases.)

3 Likes

I dunno, it’s been mostly confirmed that 47 is specifically the 47th clone, at least in that series line, so I think what they’re going for is that Grey is the 6th clone. The only way around that, I think, is if the Institute building is where he might have been raising the non-clone “Subjects,” and perhaps 6 and 47 are numbers from different research series and Ort-Meyer allowed them to hang out together until the incident where they ran away. But even when allowing the existence of the Institute alongside the other asylum in the canon, this theory is perhaps too convoluted a stretch for the lore (although it would still allow 47 killing clone 6 from Enemy Within to be canon, as it would be a different 6, and I don’t really consider the Birth of the Hitman comic canon)

Thinking over all these theories, it now occurs to me that it may be as simple as Grey being an earlier prototype and Ort-Meyer just wasn’t able to make the lack of hair permanent for him, but succeeded with 47, just like with everything else he was going for, except for lack of free will. That makes sense.

I’d say either one of these two theories is probably the answer. I think I’m satisfied.

3 Likes

Yeah that also makes sense! Nice theory!

1 Like

Think GAMA and Haven had a working relationship? Would make sense; one offers services to change a person’s identity physically, while the other offers services to change a person’s identity socially. Would be a sound business strategy that they’d regularly refer clients to one another, right? Although he wasn’t trying to hide his original face, just change it for fanboy reasons, the presence of Jason Portman at both resorts suggests this.

4 Likes

Maybe someone can help me here…

There is this woman in Colombia who works at the pharmacy. And I wanted to know, does she has a name? I know from this Contracts mode that some NPCs have an actual name, but I don’t use it and I don’t know how to use it or to find out who she is so I thought maybe one of you know what her name is? :see_no_evil: Maybe @DrMekar?

2 Likes

6 Likes

All NPCs have an actual name, so you can tell NPCs apart in contracts mode. :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes that’s her! Thank you so much :heart_eyes::heart:

@linux_penguin Ah I didn’t knew! Like every NPC?! Like every single mercenary in Colorado has a unique name?! :heart_eyes: How can I find that out? :see_no_evil: Sorry, I have never used Contracts mode…

5 Likes

Correction. All NPCs on Maps that are selectable in Contracts Mode + Romania and Sniper Maps for some reason. All NPCs added for atleast Special Assigments, aswell as ET’s and Escalations are most likely named John Doe.

Play Contracts Mode :sweat_smile:. I had these lying around, so here’s a little taste test.

3 Likes

That’s their name though? :confused:

1 Like

It feels hard to believe that there are over 15 People in both Mumbai and Santa Fortuna, Male and Female all named John Doe. It’s just there Filler Name, sometimes used on purpose in Contracts Maps.

2 Likes

My point is that’s still a name, but I get what you mean :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you have a fondness for guys in uniforms? :joy:

I also never really enjoyed this mode, i usually just replay the Main Missions, just like in the good days! :wink:

7 Likes