Ask HMF anything

They got rid of her, just as they got rid of Grey :woman_shrugging: Maybe that’s why Diana was only on the phone at the end of the game, so she can be an E-Mail in future games, just like she was in the first place. Back to the roots!

I’m sorry for the sarcasm, this topic just makes me a bit angry :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I know how you feel, @Mini. I feel the same way when I think of the ICA’s fate.

5 Likes

Sounds good to me l

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t like the idea that the ICA probably don’t exist anymore :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hell no, keep Diana as a voice on the line! Maybe tone down her need to point out every target as if 47 hadn’t memorized their dossier, but still keep her as a voiced entity rather than text on a screen.

2 Likes

Agreed. Jane Perry is a great Diana. She’s got that sense of class and power all at once.

Mr. Ochoa, obviously you don’t know what you’re talking about. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Ssshhhhh! Don’t tell anybody!

5 Likes

I think she sounds arrogant sometimes :face_with_hand_over_mouth: don’t get me wrong, she is of course a great voice actress. I just mean that her Diana sounds arrogant sometimes

8 Likes

I hear that too but that’s bc Diana is arrogant. Why shouldn’t she be? She is in a powerful position and all her plans tend to work out. If you go back to the training cut scene she is already very confident. Fast forward how ever many years it’s been and look at her track record, she just hasn’t taken many losses. The line between between sure of yourself and arrogance can be fine and while she’s not way over it by any means (not a blow hard) it would be difficult to always end up right and not inch closer and closer to or just step over over the line. 47s just lucky she isn’t a yell and swear all the time personality :joy:

5 Likes

More like she’s lucky that she’s not. If she had been, I think 47 might have shot her for real in Absolution, glad to be rid of her.

3 Likes

Anytime someone’s boss is always the smartest person in the room they are lucky if the boss is also not a yelling an swearing person, and Diana is certainly nearly always the smartest person in the room.

The fan base is also lucky too. Her character would be so much less interesting if she flew off the handle all the time. She’d just be the same as 10,000 other jerks. Benjamin Travis was a yell and swear type person :joy:. Powers Booth was so good for that role! My fav part of Absolution for sure.

4 Likes

I vividly remember being able to carry around pistols and shotguns while disguised as Hirschmüller, but now I can’t recreate it. In what scenario are you allowed to carry illegal weapons around as him?

2 Likes

I see in my inventory tab under my Career page in the game that I have a sniper rifle called ICA Bartoli Woodsman Rifle Covert. However, when I try to equip it for gameplay, either in an ICA pickup or carry it in loaded in a briefcase, it is nowhere to be found. Does anybody know what the deal is with this? I don’t even remember where or how I unlocked it.

1 Like

It sounds like you’ve run into the Inventory Bug. It’s been reported by a number of people, though it seems to effect different items for different people. (I have over 20 items that I can’t smuggle in with briefcases or Agency Pickups.)

It’s on their list of known issues, but you may want to post your details in the Bug Report thread or submit a ticket with Player Support.

(And you unlocked that one by completing the Sniper Assassin challenge on 17 maps.)

2 Likes

What’s the deal with server hiding in Wilson’s house? Did he discover that Helen West is a murderer and he is next on the list? He looks very frightened.

1 Like

Aren’t most of the servers supposed to be related to her? If so he might just be mentally unwell in general.

1 Like

Thank you. I didn’t know if it was me or what. It really sucks because I want to try using it. A hunting rifle sniper looks really cool.

1 Like

They seem to have an added effect(?) that when you head-shot a target they will simply fall over where they are instead of flying off their feet as with other sniper rifles.

Edit: I don’t know if you knew that or not… :confused:

Nope, didn’t know. Haven’t had a chance to use one yet.

Either that or dodging work by “looking for that one thing” Helen asked him for hours ago.