Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Hi all. I would like to know what you think about the game Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. I just recently started playing it (a couple of days ago) and I’m not too happy with it. Based on the information on the wiki Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Wikipedia, the critics rated the game quite highly, but I had a different feeling. Actually, there is nothing to complain about. Good graphics and interesting storyline. But I just don’t like the game. Feelings are not the same as compared to Assassin’s Creed Origins or Black Flag. I would like to know if someone has played Odyssey and you have similar thoughts?

1 Like

It depends on what your style of ac game is eg pure stealth (Unity is a perfect example here) or classic (Ezio, Connor, Edward etc) or is it what the lastest three entries of the ac line up are: RPG?

I myself brought AC Odyssey recently and i personally think that the story is very slow in the start, but does get more juicy by hour 15-20ish (depending how fast/slow you are with gameplay in general)

The map is amazing with matching fun naval combat to challenge you throughout traveling the Mediterranean sea.

All in all, it is a worth it game, the RPG ac games tend to start low and then kick like a horse on drugs. It is a very good game, and if you finish the story and want more, do yourself a favour and: buy the DLC, the ultimate Edition (i think, don’t quote me on that) also comes with a classic ac game called ac 3. (The one set in colonial America with Connor Kenway) just let the game grow on you like some new wallpaper or a rug or something. Trust me it gets good.

2 Likes

I tried it on Gamepass and like you I didn’t like the feeling of it so I stopped playing it soon. I think the AC series has lost its identity. Ubisoft is trying to monetize it in full scale and that is no good for the franchise either.

2 Likes

I try (keyword there) to accept the changes at that horrible company