August 26 Lust Community Featured Contracts Discussion

I’d still hate it with another starting location. I can’t explain why really, it’s just cluttered?

Yeah and potential Elusive Contract creations :wink:

2 Likes

First I have to beat your current one (looks like a good contract!).

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone whose contract was chosen. I’ve completed all of them and overall I thought they were good.

I enjoyed the Dartmoor Garden Massacre a lot. I didn’t have a good first impression from it but it was good once I had played it a couple of times and made a rough method. The kill conditions were good as it obviously links to the garden theme.
Rating: 4.5 / 5

I enjoyed The Casanovas except for one target - Lasse Danegod. I found it was hard to isolate him as there isn’t many boxes on his path. In the end I used an emetic grenade on the staff member (near to the fuse box at the end of his path). Then I used the fuse box as a distraction and snapped his neck.
Rating: 4/5

That’s the only thing I disliked as it made my run much slower.

Finally, I wasn’t a big fan of Romeo And Juliet. I found that it was too easy yet frustrating at the same time. The kill conditions are easy to figure out but the no pacifications and the hide all bodies made it a pain.
Rating: 2.5/5

6 Likes

Came back from vacation to find that I got picked! Really wasn’t expecting to win. Thanks to all who’ve played it so far, and congrats to the other winners.

9 Likes

I really liked the Romeo and Juliet one. It was deceptive in how easy it seemed at first but there was more to it.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Unusual contracts, it was interesting.

ROMEO & JULIET :gun: :nauseated_face: :syringe: :ghost: :swimming_man: (2:15)

THE CASANOVAS :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :ghost: :biking_man:(2:02)

DARTMOOR GARDEN MASSACRE :nauseated_face: :gun: :scissors: :axe: :ghost: :walking_man:(2:56)

3 Likes

How many featured contracts should we be on if we’ve done them all? For some reason I’m on 52 when I’m sure it should be 53 :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, it is supposed to be currently 53 H3 locations + ICA Facility FCs. But for some reason, the latest FC within Dartmoor Garden Show doesn’t count. This might be fixed in the future.

6 Likes

Yeah I just counted them so assumed it would be bugged, thanks for the quick response though :+1:t2:

3 Likes