Banana peel slip and fall knock out alerts guards but puddle electrocution and puddle slip and fall do not?

Seriously what in the actual F? I placed a banana next to a target.
To my utter frustration HE didn’t slip and fall (the AI target capacity to walk right
around a banana is frustratingly prodigal) , but someone else did.

Instead of being considered an accident like a puddle slip and fall or puddle electrocution the AI starts hunting me talking about “a psycho in premisis”. So I have to ask HOW does the game AI leap to that conclusion ?

So why does a slip on a banana peel qualify the AI to begin looking for someone who did it ?
It’s kinda extreme given those other examples don’t get the AI off in the same manner.

3 Likes

I agree it’s weird.

Hitman has a ton of little edge cases you have to keep in mind that can have a big impact.

2 Likes

It’s another example of the dumb as a box of rocks AI in this otherwise AAA game.

3 Likes

Yeah. Someone slipping on a banana peel in full view of guards then you being hunted for it is kinda stupid, unless you get seen putting the peel down, then I guess you could be seen as a public menace - but it’s still stupid.

2 Likes

Do the men turn orange?

1 Like

Like so? lol

4 Likes

1 Like

They did see you but that does not make a whole lot of sense.
Their reaction is overblown and extreme. Yes. They were already on alert I guess that’s it.

In my case I was disguised as a guard and placed the banana out of view and stood out of
view of the incident.

1 Like