Bring all earlier Escalations to H3

I want IOI to finally bring all of the Escalations from H1 and H2 to H3 so I can enjoy them in the most recent version. There has been ZERO initiative to fix any existing bugs in the first 2 games, so why not allow people to play everything in H3 instead?

3 Likes

You ever played all of them before? If yes and you still want them in H3, you’re a masochist. If no and you still want them, there’s a reason why ioi didn’t bring them to H3: most of them absolutely SUCK. :joy:

4 Likes

I think all of the ones in H2 and the ones brought forward from H1 were all carried over to H3.

As for the remaining ones from H1, there is very little of interest left to carry over and tend to be very repetitive, especially with the 5 levels (and I second what 47Agent said).

2 Likes

The ones not brought over are the same level of quality as the ones from 2 and 3 imo (i.e. 60% are mediocre, 20% are dogshit, and 20% are actually fun to do - every person probably has a different opinion on these percentages). Every 2016 map has at least one escalation I’d like to see brought back. I’d like to see the challenges from 2016 and 2 that were cut brought back in 3 as well. At least re-adding more legacy stuff would help fill up the sparse roadmaps.

4 Likes

Though I’m not particularly interested in actually playing the escalations, I would like IOI to make all content playable within Hitman 3, to have something like a final/complete version of the trilogy (even if the celebrity ETs and Sarajevo Six would still be missing).

4 Likes