Bug? Or am I doing something wrong?

Hi, haven’t posted in the bugs thread as it may just be me, but for some reason for a while now on Hitman 3 I havent been able to select the fibre wire or coins in my loadouts before missions. Theres not even an option to do so. For example if I go to the distractions tab there’s only the remote audio distraction device and nothing else (ie no coins).

Is this something I’ve done, or a bug? Its very annoying.

1 Like

Maybe you’re trying to equip those items where it’s restricted?
Can you pick fiber wire and coins for Paris for example, or Dubai, or Miami?

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. No i can’t. There’s no option regardless which suit I’m wearing. Appears like this for all levels.

Edit: I’m sure I used to be able to when I first had the game. So not sure what’s happened

1 Like

Can you show some screenshots or video of this?

1 Like

Cant attach as file too big. Just in process of uploading a private video to YouTube then will share the link.

Edit: https://youtu.be/KhgwqJogAGg

2 Likes

That is really strange.

We do have a thread for bug reports and this should definitely go there. I do wonder if anyone else had this too.

1 Like

I saw that thread but its a thread of nearly 1000 posts so figured it would never be seen in there :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ve put it in the bugs thread now. I wasn’t sure as I thought it was something I was doing but now I’m convinced its a bug.

1 Like

There is also no signature suit

Well spotted. I dont imagine IOI will ever see my message in the bugs thread though. I’m starting to think it’s got something to do with my linked IOI account. I have Hitman 2016 on PC but never played Hitman 2. I also now have the classic lock pick in my inventory so not sure if I’ve unlocked that somehow. Its ruining my enjoyment tbh because if you watch strategies and speedruns online, most if not all use coins as distractions. Also limits me getting the feat to kill people with fibre wire. I’m loving the game but its really ruining my enjoyment tbh

Howdy! I know it’s been a couple of years since this was posted, but I recently re-installed Hitman 3, and own Hitman 1 and 2 digitally so unlocked them all for use in Hitman 3, and I have the exact same issue! I have no classic suit, so I can not complete any escallation missions that require the classic suit, and I also have no option to select coins…

This is a longshot that you’ll see this, but did you manage to find a fix becvause it’s infuriating not being able to select the coins…

1 Like

Unfortunately no resolution to this but by playing through the game I was able to unlock the classic coin and classic fibre wire or whatever they’re called, so I do now have access to both, just not the variants that came with the game.

2 Likes