Can't claim Hitman 1 in Hitman 3

Hitman 3 doesn’t recognize my Hitman 1 ownership… All three games are registered in my account, but in the Playstation Store it wants me to buy the Hitman 1 GOTY-edition.

It was no problem with Hitman 2, so i dont know what do here?

(Playstation 5)

Did you redeem the Legacy Pack for Hitman 1 in Hitman 2? Access to Hitman 1 isn’t granted directly, but through the the Legacy Pack in Hitman 2.

HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 1 GOTY Edition: ICA Facility, Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado, Hokkaido, 3x GOTY Escalations and rewards and 4x Patient Zero campaign missions

How to get it
– Consoles: If you have previously downloaded the HITMAN 1 Legacy Pack, HITMAN 1 GOTY Legacy Pack or HITMAN 1 GOTY Upgrade for HITMAN 2, you will be able to download it for no additional cost. (Yes, that’s a free upgrade to the GOTY Edition if you only own the Standard Edition of H1!). The price for this Access Pass will be listed as ‘free’ when you look for it in the store.

– Disc: If you own a version of H1 on disc, you must follow the process in the Legacy Pack FAQ to access that content in HITMAN 2 – and then redeem this Access Pass.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/

1 Like

Hey thank you for the reply. Im not sure what you mean? I have installed everything from the store to Hitman 3, and then i looked at the storepage for Hitman 2 and there i have installed everything too (Got the seasonpass for Hitman 2).

But there are no Access Pass to Hitman 1 for some reason

Meaning you redeemed the Legacy Pack and could play Paris through Hokkaido in Hitman 2?

I just launched Hitman 2 and no i couldn’t play the maps from the first. And i even got Hitman 1 installed on my playstation… So wierd.

So do you know what to do?

In order to play the maps from H1 in H2 (and then get the Access Pass for H3), you need to redeem the Legacy Pack in Hitman 2.

The full FAQ is here, but you’re probably looking for this part:

On PS4 (Digital)

• Be sure you have the H1 ‘base game’ installed and downloaded the latest game update for H1, released on November 8th 2018.
  • Launch H1 and follow the prompts in the H1 in-game store to redeem and download your Legacy Pack.
  • Once the Legacy Pack has installed, it will be playable within HITMAN 2 only.

On PS4 Disc (both Complete First Season and Definitive Edition):

• Ensure you have all of the content from the disc installed onto your console and downloaded the latest game update for HITMAN, released on November 8th 2018.
  • Launch HITMAN and follow the prompts in the HITMAN in-game store to redeem and download your Legacy Pack.
  • When the Legacy Pack has installed, it will be playable within HITMAN 2 only.
1 Like