Can't get hitman 2 access pass

That’s exactly what I saw earlier. Try this - I have the first Hitman installed on an external SSD. I shut down and unplugged it and then started it back up. Then did the above and it showed the 99.99 scratched out with free added as in the second image.

I’m on XSX and aren’t having problems with accessing Hitman 2 content. Can’t access Hitman 1 content though. Just trying to help while looking for a solution.

• Just wanted to add after reading the post under mine that unplugging my drive is probably not what caused it. It’s more than likely being changed/edited on the other side and it’s working its way through. Could depend on what region you’re in as well. I’m in the US.

In my Ps4 version of hitman 2 on ps5 the
HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 2 Standard is not showing at all. After hitman 3 it skip directly to expension pass…

that is a really annoying issue

on my end didn’t get any issue with the Hitman 1 access pass into hitman 3. my issue is with hitman 2 access pass so we have the same problem but not for the same access pass

My Hitman 1 is on an external that is still connected to my 1X and I’m trying all this on the SeriesX. I installed all of Hitman 2. Funny that the expansion pass works though but not original Hitman 2.

Also in US region. East Coast.

@mando in this thread Legacy Pack for GOTY in hitman 3 - #9 by mando says that installing remotely from the web fixed his Hitman 1 content issue. Currently trying to recreate what he did.

Might be worth a shot for the H2 content too

on website of IOI it said to have the starter pack install prior to getting the access pass available. since my game is physical I will try to unsinstall the hitman 2 from my PS5, download the starter pack than putting the physical disk after see if it work

Good luck - be sure to post your results

That worked for me!!!

Which one? Starter pack fix or remote install?

Oh sorry, the starter pack install worked for me. All missions are playable in Hitman 3 now.

Is this on PC???

did you uninstall the game before installing the starter pack ?

No I didn’t uninstall, just added the starter pack and then it went to free. For me, I’m on Xbox Series X

1 Like

I will try again later today with the starter pack since I cannot seem to be able to install the starter pack at all on PS5

Good luck with it, and thanks for your help!

Mine has just worked.
I didn’t do anything other than go to the Store within Hitman 2 on PS5 and the H2 Access Pass was there labelled Free.
Downloaded that and then booted up H3 and all H2 locations are now available.

Given that I had done exactly that last night and hadn’t been on there today until just now, it looks to me like IOI updated the H2 store on their end.

Hopefully it’s now working for everyone.

Happy hunting, folks.
I’ll leave you to prepare…

Any tips for a PC user?

Wait or pay 20$, that’s the current situation

2 Likes

Epic Store exclusivity means IOI is looking at how best to allow Steam users to unlock content form H1and H2.

It’s not a technical issue, but an unpleasant situation that probably won’t be resolved until IOI are able to broker a deal with Warner, who published H2, to allow people to unlock the content for free on Epic’s store.

There’s more info on IOI’s site in the post about preparing for the launch of H3.