Carryover problem

Hi!!

I have buyed hitman 3 and done the carryover progress from hitman 2 to 3. The principal missions are there but the special missions and de sniper missions aren’t, and I had them in the previous game. I like to know if is there a solution to this .

Thamks for your patience.

It sounds like you only claimed Standard Access Pass. I’d assume you can’t gain access to NY and Haven as well because of that. Please follow the steps to get Gold Access Pass:

HITMAN 2 Gold Access Pass
Includes: Locations and missions currently available in the HITMAN 2 Gold Edition: Hawke’s Bay, Miami, Santa Fortuna, Mumbai, Whittleton Creek, Isle of Sgail, New York, Haven Island, plus 3x Sniper Assassin maps: Himmelstein, Hantu Port, Siberia and 4x Special Assignments.

How to get it
– Consoles: If you own a digital copy of HITMAN 2 Gold Edition, you will be able to download this Access Pass for no additional cost. The price for this Access Pass will be listed as ‘free’ when you look for it in the store.

– Disc: If you bought HITMAN 2 Gold Edition on Disc, it will have included a download code for the HITMAN 2 Expansion Pass; you need to use that to get access to the content from the Gold Edition. See below.

– PC (Epic): For existing players, stay tuned for details on how to import locations. For new players, we have set up an 80% discount for this Access Pass for the first 14 days after HITMAN 3’s launch. It will also grant access to the HITMAN 2 Expansion Access Pass.

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/

I am completely unable to carry over my progress for some reason. I own hitman 2 and have a linked account and can get this far but it will not let me press next. I have tried this on my phone, PC, and console.

Now it’ s worse, the game has updated and don’ t recognize any hitman 2 locations, I only can go to hitman 1, and it’ s curious because it show the progress in those levels but I can not acces in there.

i have the exact same problem and saw another one yesterday so i guess they know the issue and will fix it at some point