Challenges and Feats - These do not unlock in Hitman 3

Still no fix for the legacy content.
I only miss the “Electric Boogie” to 100% the Hitman 1 part. The rest of my challenges carried over from my previous saves.
Please if anyone has any update for a fix, update us too. Don’t let this thread die, we completionists are suffering!

2 Likes

Don’t worry. I will not let this thread die out. I am keeping check of the achievements not unlocking for any players. Thanks.

2 Likes

This is supposed to be fixed with the new update! Hopefully they also fixed the sleeping sheik challenge because that one will not pop for me no matter what I do. I was finally able to get the one for taking a pic of the flirting employees in Dartmoor, but haven’t tried the sheik one in a while.

Edit: just tried to do the Gig is Up challenge and it still won’t pop up. Neither will the Urine It challenge.

1 Like

I have the same issue with the gig is up. Urine for it and electric boogie on Marrakesh have worked after the patch though.

I have 25 Featured Contracts done and have not unlocked the Ark Society Suit associated with that unlock. Of note, the game also said I had unlocked it before having 25 Featured Contracts completed. I assumed that the recent patch properly fix what counted here, so I thought hitting 25 now would unlock it as I meet even the current conditions, but I presently do not.

Has IO elaborated on how they might solve this issue?

I had the same issue. Try this:

• do not get caught.
  • do not disturb the Sheik.
  • do not save.

if you fail, then do not load. Restart!

Gig is Up Challenge is not fixed yet, but it is an Known Issue. Urine It Challenge worked for me after the latest patch.

Maybe I found a solution:

Particular I had the mentioned problems in “World Of Tomorrow”.

Also I’ve got problems to complete the “Voyeurist challenges” in Dartmoor (“Death in the Family” & “Garden Show Escalation”).

I tried it very, very often, all of these challenges, but could never complete them. But a few minutes ago, I could finish all these challenges without any problem. :slight_smile:

… And the only thing I’ve changed was to select “another suit”, before starting the missions.
Previously I started the mission with the “All-Black-Suit” and no challenge was completed. But today I got the “47’s Signature-Suit with gloves” and tried it experimentally again. And voila - it worked! All of them!
So I guess these problems are somehow connected with the suit, selected in the mission planning. If some challenge will not completed, try it again with another start-suit.

Suits aren’t related to the completion of photo-challenges, the broken photo challenges are basically based on luck

Around the time the game first launched and people were having issues with these types of challenges, Travis recommended starting a clean run of the level and not doing anything in the location at all other than moving 47 into position and taking the photo.

Spam taking some photos and then if it doesn’t pop within a minute or so, restart and try again. Eventually it will work.

1 Like

I am getting caught up after being away for a month. I was having difficulty with this challenge as well. However, once I found a spot were I could take photos without interrupting (beside the bushes by the railing, standing on the guard side of the couple in the open), I restarted the mission, took the photo without interrupting the couple, and the challenge popped right away.

I think the key is that you do not interrupt the couple and successfully take a photo for the challenge to pop. My first attempt I went to photograph the couple and the challenge was not popping.

1 Like