Community Featured Contracts - May 12nd (Food Fight)

That’s the idea! Also to direct you away from shooting a propane flask.

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had a lot of fun playing the Chongqing contract a few times to try and get a good time down on the leaderboards. For someone who has finished pretty much all campaign content and only plays a few times every few weeks, thanks to those who curate contracts for the community to enjoy!

3 Likes
6 Likes

This was a pretty good batch. Particularly enjoyed the bank one.

6 Likes

A much cleaner run of the bank one:

Great contract @Axwage :clap:

6 Likes

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Now do it default start, no loadout :wink:

Also you listening to Sunny trivia or something bro? Hehe

2 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

How do I get him to eat his dish consistently? He just won’t eat it on half of my runs. What a goddamn annoying contract this is. Very apt name.

How about placing a coin in front of him? He will react, stand up, and try to pick it up. You can then poison the food, then his routine should reset and he will begin to eat.

Well, finally managed to do it. The main problem with this contract is having 2 consumed poison kills in the same area. Which means that you need to nail the timing of both of them eating at the same time. This is where I was struggling because one was dying and the other one was noticing him and then went on to take his gun away or drag his corpse away, resulting in long waiting times.

Never playing this one again lol.

2 Likes

For anyone’s future consideration: bumping into this NPC causes them to stand up, and once they return to sitting they start eating. At least for me.

Author ot this contract himself here. Thank you for opinion @Adil15101
Constructive criticism is always appreciated.
This is my first contract that went to Featured but also fifth contact, ever made by me in entire WoA trilogy. I’m still learing how to make a good contract. I promise the next one will be better :slightly_smiling_face:

Also as @BRYN said, eating guy with glasses supposed to be bumped to make him get up. This create a small gap, allowing to poison his food. Also, this is new to me, that he don’t want to eat. I am hearing about it for the first time.

Also don’t be so harsh, give it another go after few weeks :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, if you poison his plate and not make him get up, he takes endless time to eat, which is what was happening with me.

It being in Colorado makes it harder to do so :joy:

Sorry for getting annoyed though. This was the first time it took me this long to complete a contract lol.

1 Like