• What’s in the Box? by Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd in Mendoza
  • Snakes & Ladders by @Philipp in Chonquing
  • Through Ravens Eyes by @Danger_dog_guy_7 in Dartmoor

Discuss, compare playthroughs, or rage to your hearts content in this thread x

Apologies in advance to all the people who hate my contract lel

27 Likes

Tonight? They used to release them in the morning… :confused:

Edit: They are out Now!

I will go in to these with an open mind as always. Look forward to playing them when I get Home. Congrats to all 3 of you for getting featured!

Brilliant reference, and very fitting. Well played Mr. Rudd.

3 Likes

@Danger_dog_guy_7

5 Likes

I guess these were fine. Really not a fan of the suit-only play style so I didn’t bother with that and my game crashed with one guy left to kill in the What’s in the Box contract, but overall, they were Ok.

https://youtu.be/tITiKRhiENc

00:48 “Through Raven Eyes” By @Danger_dog_guy_7 (Dartmoor)
02:10 “What’s in the Box?” By @Kevin_Rudd (Mendoza)
05:28 “Snakes & Ladders” By @Philipp (Chongqing)

Yo, grats to y’all!

9 Likes

So I’d say that What’s in the Box was my favourite. Through Raven Eyes was a bit too easy for my liking but at least it follows the sloth theme of barely moving to a tee! Still undecided on Snakes & Ladders as I’m still trying out different routes.

Anywho, here’s my runs.

Through Raven Eyes - 0:31

What’s in the Box - 1:34

8 Likes

I don’t like sniper contracts.
But Dartmoor one was even enjoyable. I must admit, Dartmoor probably my favourite map from H3.
However Chongqing wins with devastating score

3 Likes

Really liked the Chongqing one and reminded me that it might be my favourite map. The Mendoza one was also pretty good.

1 Like

My favourite batch so far. Even tho 2 of them were sniper contracts, I enjoyed Mendoza’s hidden “containers” alot, it genuienly suprised me this was in game. Dartmoor was pretty fun, and Chongqing was a neat puzzle, requiring you to understand streets of China a bit.

5 Likes

I put 2 Kalmer darts into this homeless man and he still doesn’t go down -_-

It’s making my strat less than ideal

UPDATE: Still did it SA tho; I like how it’s not as hard as it first appears, so long as you have a couple gadgets and know how to use them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Crewdy yeah STRONGARM has had “odd” times for years now. I think even from H1 days.

What’s In The Box time was 1:34, same as you. Maybe a millisecond faster :slight_smile:

I’ll never replay it though. Mendoza…

2 Likes

Imagine how quick it would be if you could bring briefcase on default spawn AND exit via front gate/car you came in on

3 Likes

Glad to see you fellas like my Dartmoor contract. Cheers!

2 Likes

These homeless people are indeed pretty weird.The only way to use Kalmer shots on them is getting headshots.

4 Likes

I’m going to bed. I just fell over trying to get off the couch after a long Hitman session and banged up my aiming arm. Beware the STRONGARM! He will gank U!!!

1 Like

Yep, I used a sedative syringe. May have cost me 2 seconds but it’s worth it. I think they’re wearing multi-layered coats so the darts don’t penetrate lmao.

5 Likes

Must be the result of Hush’ experiments?

4 Likes

Well, I’ve fully given up on Snakes & Ladders now. I wanted to do it suit start but the times just aren’t viable. 2/3 isn’t bad.

I feel like this is the only thing stopping Mendoza from being a great map, instead of just a good one. In contracts there is only one exit that doesn’t require a key/disguise which means that most contracts end up with a random target in the Vineyard just because it fits the exit.

I think if you spend more time on contracts you’ll begin to like it more (though I admit, I see it as a second-rate Sapienza). I HATED Chongqing in the campaign, but contracts have shown me that the map has a lot more depth than the story does justice.

1 Like

A SO run could work. It’d be mayhem though.

And I agree IRT Chongqing. I hated the campaign mission. After about 10 contracts I finally saw that it isn’t as bad as I thought.

I’ve played a ton of contracts in Mendoza and I still don’t care for it at all. The exit thing like you said is dumb as shit. Patch it and add a car exit or gate exit IOI.

2nd rate Sapienza? Don’t you dare even use that word comparing it to the beautiful mess that is Mendoza.

4 Likes