Completely in the Dark

Is it just me or is IO Not mentioning the fact that many players can’t get online at all they seem to be focused entirely on the progress transfer part of the game as to not show the true extent of damages? I’ve seen people go full out Agro mode on the developers which I am always against but it’s been well over 24 hours since the release of a game that I pre-ordered pre-download it and fully intended to enjoy the day of… I know not everything is perfect and everything cant always go according to plan but this is a huge blunder since hitman relies entirely on this backbone of Internet connectivity and many people saw this coming, and I guess I did too just not to this extent. I’m not even trying to transfer progress I already gave up on that I just wanna play the game and unlock stuff is that too much to ask for? This is why they should’ve focused on an off-line component for the trilogy because once I always gone these games are pretty much gone. I could always go back to absolution or blood money and any other hitman games that don’t require Internet connectivity but that’s stupid and outdated I want to play the new games without boundaries.

5 Likes

Players told them repeatedly that making a singlaplayer game that requires constant internet connection is a bad idea but still, they kept the formula for all games saying it’s “games as a service” or “to avoid piracy and cheaters”.

Now you can see the result of this by yourself. I feel bad for all the people who preordered full of hype and finally not being able to enjoy the full experience as expected :confused:

3 Likes

Beyond a joke, from a joke of a company.

2 Likes

Yeah it is quite ridiculous I gave them so much time and I’ve been very patient but at this point I feel like We are just being ignored I called them using the contact information and I’m hit with the voicemail of David Bateson and telling me to email them I mean really how corny could this company be? If I’m calling about tech-support I don’t care about hearing a voiceover from a video game character no offense I wanna get some damn support of what I paid for. Furthermore they are pretending that everything smooth sending out marketing telling everyone to buy their brand new game that doesn’t even work? This is beyond a blunder. If you are able to connect to the hitman server and play fine right now you should be even more concerned because so many other players are not able to do so and I’m not being taken very seriously. I know that they are overwhelmed and that is because they have so many problems to deal with right now but they should just focus on getting people connected first before worry about transferring progress and what not because I literally pre-ordered this game and haven’t played a minute of it yet because I can’t connect to the server. Heck they probably spent the money I gave them already months ago and I still haven’t gotten the product!

3 Likes

thats epic, I wanna try now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes