Compliment other HMF Members!

Oh shucks. Everyone here is so cool. Thanks @franz @swangtheugly sending love right back at ya :blue_heart:

There’s a lot of people deserving of praise here on the forum but for now I’ll compliment:

@ollierachnid you’re one of the best Hitman fan artists on here and it was an honor going up against you in the forum awards. Your headcanons for the characters are amazingly spot-on too. Plus, your appreciation for minor characters in Absolution is rad

@Danger_dog_guy_7 You’re really compassionate towards others and very fair. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you argue at all on here, and you seem quite level-headed–something that can be hard to maintain in a forum such as this one sometimes. Your icon is always funny to look at too

23 Likes

I haven’t haven’t had a lot of deep conversations with folks, I think mostly because I’m a bit reclusive, but there’s no one here that I dislike. But I want to give a shout out to @Sean, a guy I enjoy chatting and playing chess with, even though lately he’s been kicking my ass. One day I’ll finally focus on upping my game and take my revenge!

Also shout out to @Silvereyes for being a cool, kind and gentle soul. Still writing that story of yours by chance?

My Poker players @Yacob, @ZeroGravitas, @Puerco and @Bourbon. About time to set up the next game, right? Yacob is currently the top player as he won twice. I lost to Bourbon, the first game but managed to whoop her ass in the second and will do so again in the third. :grin:

@SilentWraith I’m about to hand out ass whoopings in Poker if you’d like to settle our “feud” there. :wink:

@Screaming_Meat and @Fritz_Fuchs are two of the lliest HMF MCees I’ve seen so far. Looking to take on Screaming_Meat again in the future. :microphone:

20 Likes

@BaldAndBarcoded has an absolutely amazing series on youtube. It’s like the Hitman tv show I’ve always wanted.

18 Likes

Alright well to start with I have to mention @AkaneTutszulor. He is honestly an extremely nice person and also always helpful if you have a problem, effectively the god of legacy game modding. Keep being amazing.

@MrOchoa Massive respect for the dedication/appreciation you have for Codename 47, I started playing recently and I’ve gotta say I’m really enjoying it too. Leave no thread untouched :smiling_imp:

@TheChicken All your posts are really cool to be honest (I mean, you even created this thread). @TheContractor is always helpful towards people, always posts awesome stuff. Keep it going.

As my last few I’ll mention @Piano_Man, truly love his appreciation for Hitman trivia. @Frote7, I don’t see him much, but he has created a really active and truly great community. Also of course I can’t forget to mention his awesome speedruns themselves. @badeaguard is just a really positive person and his admiration/enthusiasm towards the Blackballer is incredible to say the least. I’m super happy that he got what he wanted. I’m sorry that I couldn’t mention a lot of you cool people, don’t want my post to be too massive :joy:.

26 Likes

I wanna add a few:

@v1deost makes the best art I’ve ever seen on this forum. I really dig your style and you’re somewhat of an icon I look up to. I can only dream about being that talented with drawing. Besides that you’re really nice and very honest. You’re easy to relate to and I like that.

@MrOchoa the comedian. I laughed my ass with some of your posts. You’re quite the character and I believe one of the most popular one’s. We share the same opinion about a lot of things and you’re not afraid to voice it, which I respect. Please never stop being yourself, and maybe one day you’ll get that C47 remaster :grin:

@cake941 you’re very reliable and you post a shitload of interesting stuff. It’s always exciting when Cake makes a post, and when you do it never disappoints (hence the amount of likes you’re farming lmao). As a moderator you’re one of the most lighthearted guys and the most easy to talk to imo. You’re a nice guy man, please stay that way!

27 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words, i dont know what to say! There are so many different people here and everyone is special in their own way, its probably the most diverse and open community in the internet, at least that i know of!

I don’t want to forget to mention someone, so I’ll keep it general: You Gals and Guys all rock, thank you for being here and for making this place what it is!

26 Likes

There’s definitely way too many people to list off in one comment (and way too few mentions you can use either way), so I’ll do a bit of a stream of consciousness. This might be short or long, idk.
Just know that I love all you people on this forum. (Well, maybe not Uber.)

• @cake941 for being a very positive and active mod and member. Usually, you’re the one on top of all the major announcements, and I quite enjoy the little edits you make to your avatar every now and then. The rest of the mods, you’re all cool too! This place is super welcoming and positive. I’m glad to be a part of it. If I gave this comment more than 10 minutes, I’m sure I could come up with a myriad of comments for the others.
  • @TheContractor (as I’ve mentioned before), @ZeroGravitas and @Swangtheugly for most likely being the ones to like people’s posts first.
    Also major thanks to starting up @David47’s Player Elusive thread again for Hitman 3. It’s been pretty fun so far.
  • @UrsamRableckBearmon for being a pretty positive presence on the forums. Openly furry, and I think that’s cool – and I like how we all accept that without judgement. I enjoy reading about the various commissions and artistic updates to your sona. Stay floofy, bear dude.
  • @v1deost @IndianAgent47 @Gromova for the sweet fanart and photography. You guys are great at your craft. (I’m definitely missing a bunch of other artists in these mentions. Sorry if you didn’t pop up at the top of my head. If you’ve posted htiman fanart of any kind, know that you’re cool too and I appreciate it. :sunglasses:)
  • @wincenworks (and also @.ampburner for being the catalyst, I guess?) in creating and maintaining this forum. I (and everyone else) literally wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for that.
    (And after reading over so many of the comments in the Hitman Economics thread, I gotta say I’m really impressed with how well-spoken and eloquent Wincen is. You’ve really got a good way with words and are very knowledgeable with the way IO operates financially.)

And of course, because they did it too I gotta give some clout to my fellow Canadians @.Sean and @.Bourbon. You’re both as sweet as maple syrup.

I’m missing a lot of people I could mention, but… that’s what this thread is for! I’ll come back later if there’s something that jogs my mind or I find particularly nice.

25 Likes

Shout-out to @EvilGeniusRo and @LeeMorgan130 as well, both Crazy In Love badge owners. I see your likes all the time. Cheers for spreading the love about :green_heart:

21 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t really have time nowadays to read more the HF. But one thing is sure. I really love every one of you guys, reading Hitman forum really helps me a lot. Special thanks for @TheChicken who always makes me smile. @Quinn for being helpful and kind. @Sean , @MrOchoa and @YellowZR1 who liked my posts for no reason:D One of the coolest guys here, @Chef-assassin who keeps making delicious meals and show us. @Swangtheugly @IndianAgent47 for the amazing fanarts and works! Our cool bald DIY man, @badeaguard. (God such an amazing work with the replica!) @Mini… I could list everyone just to let you know that it would be amazing to meet one day in real life. Big thanks for everyone, and many of you have described it before me… and Im glad that I can be a member of this big family! :heart_decoration:

24 Likes

I forgot to mention @Salem for the amazing soundtracks!^^

18 Likes

For clarity I don’t make fan art :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Still good that you’re here haha

7 Likes

I also want to compliment @MrOchoa for his perseverance to express his wish for a C47 remake again and again! I really can relate now with Lucas Grey, so keep dreaming big :star:

22 Likes

Thanks to those who mentioned me. :blush: The feeling is definitely mutual.

There are a ton of wonderful people here, kind and creative in so many different ways, but I’ll just mention a few to start with.

@Sean, @Accidental_Kills98, @Nazareth, @Quinn and @Screaming_Meat (among others) keep the music thread a lively and varied place, in addition to being great people in general. I always look forward to hearing what everyone is listening to.

@TheContractor and @YellowZR1 are both welcoming and friendly, something I definitely appreciated when I was new to the forum and figuring things out, and continue to appreciate now.

And, of course, I have a lot of fun with the poker group, Naz, @Yacob, @Bourbon and @Puerco. You make losing large amounts of fake money more enjoyable than it should be. :sunglasses:

24 Likes

Thank you Contractor :grin: It’s nice to see the good vibes of the old thread migrated to the new one, and thank you for remembering me after all this time :slight_smile: You’ve always been a Constant pleasure to talk to :blush:

I was planning on making a return with a short-lived fan fiction series I did on the old forum, but the plot was very simple and not very well thought out! Aaaaand HITMAN (2021) stole the plot this year :sweat_smile: I might give it a go, so you can see how close the original was to the game, but I know no one really cares about fan fiction :smile:

16 Likes

Omg, thank you! I would have to tag everyone in this forum for their kind words!!

15 Likes

Oh Grim :frowning: He’s a fighter, no doubt about it. He has an admirable indifference to mortality. Rare is the man who shrugs at death :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@TheContractor likes the colour green and that is compliment worthy.

They also seem cool outside of that but green sure is nice.

18 Likes

They do love that colour scheme, and I appreciate their dedication to it. (that and the fact that Contractor does some awesome graphic design for contract thumbnails)

11 Likes

@Ingvar & @Piano_Man

<3

12 Likes