Connection Failed

Been trying to play Hitman 3 on PS4. My internet connection isn’t the best but Hitman 1 and 2 worked flawlessly. For some reason I can’t get online whatsoever just a constant “Connection Failed” message. Anybody know what could be the case?

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1351907620769177608?s=20

I thought that only applied to the website for carrying over progress? I see other players in my friends list playing Hitman 3 just fine. Unless they are in offline mode?

yes. that’s what I thought at first. but apparently server is not going very well. we just have to wait. nothing we can do about it

Unbelievable. Thanks for letting me know what’s up.

1 Like

Yep, I’ve been playing it offline, after every mission I check to see if I can go online… no luck yet, same boat.

Not getting discouraged, just means I can’t unlock anything yet.

1 Like

Will you have to redo the missions and challenges to unlock them? Or once we go online will it automatically recognize that we have done so already? Just asking so I don’t start playing yet if that’s the case.

I believe I will have to redo the missions. In Offline mode, no challenges or anything are tracked. It’s a small price to pay to enjoy the story tonight. Just limited on the items you can bring into a mission.

I agree the story is great but lacking the ability to unlock and progress , hinders my enjoyment esp without any replay value at the moment. But I guess I’ll bite the bullet and try out the first mission .

2 Likes

I see people on Twitter talking about how great the game is and that they are actually unlocking stuff so they must be able to connect me on the other hand I can’t even connect to the hitman service… Very confusing.

I just completed the game, still can’t connect. I’ll just have to get by. I understand they’ve got a lot of their plate right now… it’ll come online eventually.

Great fucking game by the way.

2 Likes