Contracts mode update [hitman III]

the first thing i wish IOI to add to hitman III contracts mode is the possibility to delete the contracts you’ve created… for example i created a contract in miami half a hour ago (it was like the thirteenth part of a 25 parts series of contracts) and i forgot to put the description so i messed it up and i can’t delete it to remake it with the description.
then a good thing they could add is the possibility to add (i don’t know… maximum of 2?) of those people you’re not allowed to kill (like diana in “the farewell” or the constant in “the ark society”).
then… i wish them to add like… more complications you can use… like the no silenced weapons thing that there is in some escalations or the restricted loadout thing (for the restricted loadout thing they could make it that you start with the loadout, the starting location, the suit and the smuggled item that the contract creator used).
anther thing is that it would be nice (i think) if they make that you can set the kill conditions (disguise and method) to mandatory instead of only optional. i wish that you can set the type of firearm when you set it as kill condition (like instead of only “pistol” or “shotgun” they could make “pistol: ICA-19 goldballer” or “shotgun: Bartoli 12G short H”… like with the melee weapons).
i forgot to mention… i with them to put that you can set some objects that you have to retrieve (like in the escalation in santa fortuna where you have to retrieve “el matador”), obviously only with objects that are in the map… i mean if you drop something you can’t set it as an object to retrieve)

2 Likes

You are allowed to put the constant in as a target in The Ark Society in H3, but not in H2.
I do also agree with most of your wishes, although IMO, the contract specifying which firearm to use on a target would also have the downside of locking out players if they don’t own a certain DLC (Sloth SMG, Asmodeus Waltz assault rifle, etc.).

1 Like

I agree… but you should also be able to edit a contract… of course if someone has completed it, then just save it as a new contract

Saving and testing before publishing needs to be a thing.

1 Like

Huh? You could always put him as a target in H2. I think he was even in a featured contract back then

Like Melee and thrown weapons now? Extending it to guns would just make it consistent and enable more contract possibilities (no silencers)

3 Likes

Hmm, I thought that you couldn’t actually put him as a target in H2, I don’t know why.

I do think that if it did specify if the gun used was silenced or not would actually work, just not a fully specified complication (Bartoli 75R, TAC SMG Covert, Slapdash SMG, etc.)

There needs to be some revisions done to contracts mode including deleting all Mendoza contracts from before the glitch was repaired, no mission/XP score nor player listing for beating your own contract, contracts which aren’t played for a certain amount of time after publishing automatically deleted, etc.

maybe they could put that you can set the specified weapon only with weapons that you can unlock in hitman III standard… (by the way i think you can do it same… because with the specified melee weapon that is already in the game you can specify deluxe weapons like the knife thingy you unlock in sapienza. and you can put the constant as a target even in H2… but it shows up in blue like in the main mission

yes… you’re right. then i don’t know why they don’t let you create contracts in charpatian mountains

i wanna see people that are new to the game to kill someone with an unsilenced bartoli 12G with the “no spotted” complication XD

i forgot to mention… i with them to put that you can set some objects that you have to retrieve (like in the escalation in santa fortuna where you have to retrieve “el matador”), obviously only with objects that are in the map… i mean if you drop something you can’t set it as an object to retrieve)

you can complete contracts even if you don’t own the specified melee weapon because the kill conditions are optional… but if they put (like i’d want to) that you can make them mandatory we’re in the sh_t.

basically my idea is to make contracts a player-made one-level escalation

then… i don’t know you… but i’d want contracts for sniper assassin mode… (the last yardbird, the pen and the sword, crime and punishment).
where in addition to the target you can set dudes like the guards… (so it’s not mandatory to take 'em all out but you have to take out as many as you can, the ones highlighted in orange)