Create a WoA trilogy Greatest Hits pack

If you were to create a Greatest Hits release of the current trilogy that took the best levels from all three games what would you include?

Take into account game pacing, variety of levels & use for contracts mode & your pick of side content.

Your restrictions are:

6 main levels

A pick of any other 2 levels to be released as dlc at a later date

The ica facility is already in so no need to use up one of your picks for those.

Side Content: Contracts mode is in but you only get one other side mode.
Do you pick; Ghost Mode, Sniper Challenge, Escalations or Elusive Targets?

(Template below)

Main Missions:

Dlc levels:

Side Content:

1 Like

Main Missions:

1. Paris
  2. Sapienza
  3. Miami
  4. Mumbai
  5. Berlin
  6. Mendoza

DLC levels:

1. New York
  2. Romania

Side Content: Escalations

4 Likes

Main missions

1. Dubai
  2. Miami
  3. Mumbai
  4. Sapienza
  5. Berlin
  6. Hokkaido

DLC

1. Mendoza
  2. Isle of Sgail

Side content: Escalations

For me, this gives a gentle ramping up of the difficulty and tone in the main game, and two of the trilogy’s biggest maps as DLC.

3 Likes

Main missions:

1. Mumbai
  2. Berlin
  3. Sapeinza
  4. Marrakech
  5. Whittleton Creek
  6. Chongqing

DLC:

1. New York
  2. Mendoza

Side Conent: Elusive targets

3 Likes

Main Missions:

1. Sapienza
  2. Hokkaido
  3. Miami
  4. Isle of Sgail
  5. Berlin
  6. Mendoza

DLC levels:

1. New York
  2. Dartmoor

Side Content: Ghost Mode

4 Likes

@cake941 I kinda like the idea of going Sapienza to Miami & props for including Paris.

@TheContractor I always thought of Hokkaido as a later level but actually now you’ve listed it, I like it second.

Interesting, Sapienza, Berlin & Mendoza are leading the picks with 4 selections each.

As games HITMAN: has had 4 of it’s 6 levels selected

HITMAN 2: 5 of it’s 8 levels selected

HITMAN 3: Has had all 6 of its levels selected once

3 Likes

Main Missions:

1. New York
  2. Hokkaido
  3. Paris
  4. Miami
  5. Isle of Sgail
  6. Mendoza

DLC:

1. Dubai
  2. Sapienza

Side Content: Elusive Targets

(Honestly wasn’t expecting Sgail to be on my list…but there it is. :grin:)

3 Likes

Sgail has definitely grown on me

2 Likes

Main missions:

1. Sapienza
  2. Miami
  3. Mumbai
  4. Berlin
  5. Hokkaido
  6. Mendoza

DLC levels:

1. New York
  2. Chongqing

Side Content: Elusive Targets

3 Likes

I was considering placing Hokkaido next to Berlin, so the Erich Soders betrayal and the ICA hunting 47 were linked. But I decided to keep it simple and chronological, just basically a list of my favourite mixing of maps from the trilogy :smile:

If I was to propose a more story focused listing of maps it would be

1. Sapienza - your first, seemily innocent, hit
  2. Miami - ex Providence members which puts you onto the trail of them
  3. Isle of Sgail - you infiltrate the huge Providence event
  4. Berlin - the ICA has turned on you?
  5. Hokkaido - you find out Director Soders defected to Providence
  6. Mendoza - you take out the new Constant and all the heralds, effectively crippling and ending Providence

Then New York and Dartmoor are cleaning up Providence loose ends

1 Like

In that case, I’ll be changing the order of my missions.

It’s interesting how your list and mine share a lot in common. The only differences being Sgail/Mumbai and Dartmoor/Chongqing.

To be honest, I liked Chongqing for its visuals and atmosphere more than the actual mission design itself.

2 Likes

Oh interesting, I love the Star Wars esq ordering based on the story. That’s good logic.

& speaking of

@Lucas I was intrigued by Mumbai first. Did you have a particular reason or just like the level?

Main Missions:

1. Paris
  2. Marrakesh
  3. Miami
  4. Santa Fortuna
  5. Berlin
  6. Mendoza

Dlc levels:

1. Chongqing
  2. Haven Island

Side Content:
Sniper Challenge

1 Like

I changed the order, now it’s the third mission so it makes more sense in the narrative.

It’s probably my favourite mission in the entire trilogy. Some people may dislike it because it’s big, difficult to navigate or because of the whole Maelstrom side objective.
But every map is hard to navigate until you master it as you play it. I began disliking Mumbai for the same reason.
The Maelstrom is also easier to identify than you may think due to his scars, his route and the fact that he is an enforcer on Crow territory.
The main mission is full of amazing kills, the Kashmirian being arguably the best and most complex mission story in the trilogy.
Other complaints I hear with this map is how the targets are spread out. But it isn’t really an issue considering you can make one target meet with either of the other 2. It’s amazing target manipulation.

The soundtrack is also very good. Rangan Tower and Vanya’s trainyard having amazing tracks, both of these locations being very fun to infiltrate too. Rangan Tower was pretty much an early taste of Dubai with its focus on verticality. While the trainyard felt like a traditional hitman sandbox location which isn’t bad.

I guess the only thing I dislike about this mission is the Crow hideout. It doesn’t play a big part in the mission except for the Kashmirian opportunity which is a bit of a shame.

Diving more into the story of the map, it’s also very interesting and well written. Dawood being one of the most hateable targets in the trilogy due to his massive ego (also a meme). Vanya, who somehow became queen of the Mumbai slums, being ruthless and narcissistic. While Wazir Kale is more of a calm person in contrast to the other targets despite sharing the same past.

1 Like

I agree with a lot of what you say. I felt the same & now feel the same. I think it was the Cashmerian opportunity that turned me round & Dawood too. It has a great sense of place.

1 Like

Main Missions:

1. Sapienza
  2. Hokkaido
  3. Whittleton Creek
  4. Isle of Sgail
  5. Berlin
  6. Mendoza

Dlc levels:

1. Patient Zero campaign
  2. Haven Island

Side Content:

Sniper Mode

1 Like

The ones that have to be in are Sapienza, Hokkaido, Miami, Mumbai, Berlin and Mendoza. Maybe Hokkaido and Dubai could be put in as DLC and their plots could be reworked so they don’t relate to the narrative. This is obviously hypothetical, they wouldn’t do something that drastic.

1 Like

Main:
Paris
Sapienza
Hokkaido
Sgail
Chongqing
Mendoza

DLC:
Berlin
Carpathia

Side:
Sniper Challenges

1 Like

Main Missions:

• Sapienza
  • Miami
  • Mendoza
  • Whittleton Creek
  • Hokkaido
  • New-York

Dlc levels:

• Paris
  • Isle of Sgail

Side Content: Escalations

For the escalations, especially the ones that are original like for example the one that requires to steal objects in Whittleton Creek. The Escalations that just add one target at each level are quite useless to me as it looks like a contract created by other players.

2 Likes
  1. Mumbai
  2. Berlin
  3. Paris
  4. Sapienza
  5. Haven Island
  6. New York

DLC 1: Marrakesch (Thanks to a House Built on Sand.)

DLC 2: Hokkaido

Side Mode: Escalations

It’s really not easy to pick only so many Locations, so I think I picked the right ones for me.

1 Like