Cult Classic - The Author | Eliminate two, get one free?

So to be able to see Jeff in Sapienza Features contract “Cult Classic” and be able to finish this contract, you have a play once the bangkok MISSION “Patient Zero/La source” and finish this mission without interact with Jeff.
I did that and Jeff was on the bench…

I think that this is an issue/mistake. Mission contents have not to be linked with featured contract. Other issue is that you begin to play “Cult Classic”, it indicates that you have three target to kill (including Jeff) but he is not on the map… (if you killed him last time you finish La Source, could be one year ago…)

But thanks to the assassin community for helping me.

2 Likes

No, it applies to contracts too. There are many contracts already created which provide you with a simple 1 target kill, so that you can quickly respawn Jeff on The Author without having to play The Source all over again.

Just created two contracts to make him spawn on The Source and The Vector respectively.

1 Like

Yes, Jeff did jumped to his death in my last contract run. At first, I thought about taking care of Jeff first. I didn’t plan right, got into a losing end of a gun fight. So, I wanted to use the gas briefcase trick. Yes, a emetic grenade would work too. Took me awhile for the hands only kill as I ended up with knockouts a lot. When I was successful, I headed to Jeff. Then was surprised to see the window of him falling to his death.