Custom Contract Assets

I feel like people keep asking how I make my custom contracts images. So just to have a convenient place to link (and possibly lower the bar to entry for this stuff) I’m making this thread.

I’ve made a github and I’ll try to upload relevant files as I make/use them. But at the moment it’s just a simple SVG with target/objective/complication cards in and Neue Haas Grotesk font (which you need for the SVG)

(what the current SVG contains)

You’ll need a vector editor so I recommend Inkscape. It’s free and easy to learn for beginners

https://inkscape.org/

13 Likes

Burn it down to the ashes

6 Likes

Access what on internet explorer? The SVG needs special software, like Inkscape I linked or Adobe Illustrator

1 Like

Is ObjectiveTabs supposed to be cropped like this? It’s different from the OP.

1 Like

What are you editing it on? It’s not actually cropped in the file, it just stretches beyond the page specifications

Edit: yeah if you open it in chrome or something akin it will look like the pic you posted

1 Like

Photoshop.

I assumed that when I opened it there it would be at its normal dimensions from the OP. Puzzled, I went to the download page and it was the same dimensions as when I opened it.

Might also help that I’m automatically rasterizing the file.

1 Like

Hmm, I’m not sure how photoshop interacts with SVGs to be fair (I mainly use photoshop equivalents for bitmap editing) so I wouldn’t know how to fix that issue

Browsers have can deal with SVGs. So for example on Chrome if you increase the page width you can see the rest of the hidden card

Might help with the issue. But I’ll go back in a sec and change the original file’s dimensions to fix the issue altogether :laughing:

1 Like

Okay @CamTheChest edited the file so it has better dimensions now (and actually fits :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes

hmmm. And I was about to say I just solved it through Inkscape, all cropped to perfection. xD

No matter. Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah well :laughing: got there in the end eiter way/ Feel free to hit me up if you have any more questions. I’m curious how photoshops gonna work out tho :thinking:

1 Like