Deluxe Escalation - The Satu Mare Delirium

As a stealth focused player I LOVED this escalation. Funny people say level 2 is hard as I thought that was a breeze, level 1 was the one I kept failing for some reason. Anyway, great atmosphere, cool change to the level, great gameplay with a different feel from the main mission. This is one I would replay for fun.

I know some prefer the puzzle elements but you get lots of escalations focused on that, let us stealth guys have our showcases too. :wink:

If you go into your career inventory, the dart gun shows up as the Sieker1. If you do a mission loadout, then it shows properly. Weird glitch.

1 Like

Even though Iā€™m not a big Fan of the instant Fail Condition, I thought it would offer a unique Challenge to do a Kill Everyone Challenge on it, so hereā€™s Level 1.

(I will take care of the Bikers in the Main Building in Level 2, since they are technically not Part of the Map and I didnā€™t wanted to risk it at the End.)

2 Likes

Options are limited because of the kill conditions, but I liked the changes to Berlin on this one.

The rejigged map was eerie; and while it didnā€™t last, I was getting light Manhunt vibes from the first level.

8 Likes

Cool runs dude, made it look easy.

2 Likes

Played this escalation yesterday. Mixed feelings about it.
Pro:

• Great atmosphere
  • Nice changes to the layout
  • Love how you progress from the club to the gas station

Con:

• Limited re-playability as there isnā€™t a lot of creativity needed
  • Would be cool if they also used the biker building
  • Too obvious kill conditions with every tool right there
  • Would have loved more Straitjacket-Kills

Even though I listed more cons, I kind of liked it. Not the best deluxe escalation but pretty decent!

6 Likes

Escalations are really not my thing. Decided to give this a go. A Suit Only/Silent Assassin/No KO/No Dart Gun/No Subdue version for Level 3ā€¦

5 Likes

Just started this one so donā€™t ruin it for me, but first impressions are ā€œdis gon be gud!ā€
Love the waking up in the straight jacket, gives me vibes of C47 but also that initial wow factor like the Carpathian Mountains train.

Having said that, Iā€™m only on level 1 so far, so of course it could well be a flop yet lol.

But the main reason to post is because Iā€™m surprised nobodyā€™s clocked the names of the first 3 targets yetā€¦ Fonder, Hoppa & Nicola.

Love when IO add little touches like this.

20 Likes