Diana in Shower - Hacked Cam Video

Finally I was able to hack the shower cam:
https://youtu.be/ipbQY_M3Pa4

5 Likes

Ok.

4 Likes

Everyday we stray further from God’s light.

15 Likes

God candle burnt out the day they stopped selling Freedos for less than 20p

2 Likes

I like how in the video he doesn’t censor the ass at first, but then on closeups he censors the ass.

2 Likes

I was not sure of what is allowed on YT but I’ve uncensored video too, if anyone is intrested :slight_smile:

1 Like

But… why?

I have the bad feeling I shouldn’t ask this question…

1 Like
1 Like

Honestly, this a fairly innocent video especially compared to what a kid can find on the internet nowadays. And the music made me smile, so it gets my like.

2 Likes

God created us and the hormones in our body. And this video is the last thing to worry about in the world.

Why did IO even feel the need to fully model her naked with such… detail. When you don’t really see her beyond that one cutscene anyway.

Why did they even have her naked in the first place.

Why.

Just why.

It’s a detailed body, but I don’t think if I recall correctly that it’s fully textured lack of a better way to put it. But the easiest answer on why they made that creative decision is often the reason behind a lot of the Gritty “Ugly” Games of the early 2010’s it was just part of the trend at the time to make these edgy sexualized games.

thor-is-it-though

1 Like

Who cares.

I care

Doesn’t count

They got bored😂

Think it was a figure of speech! :joy:

This was clearly of interest to no more than three people, all of whom seem to be better suited to going to other communities for this kind of content rather than this one.