Diana to confront 47?

it only happens if you lose all your $,
if you’re a millionaire you can get away with massacring the whole hotel

1 Like

there’s no reason to add one to the trilogy though

1 Like

“and a cleaner has been sent for you”.

Umm, what? Maybe I’m naïve, but what is that supposed to mean? Is “cleaner” a euphemism?

It IS an euphemism…it means an assassin has been sent to put 47 in a bag.

It’s a popular trope used for people who gets rid of evidence like dead bodies, blood, etc., essentially “cleaning up” a now dirty mess.

1 Like

That would be quite a job! Was this just some kind of “mission over” message, or did it open up a mini-game where 47 had to kill his own assassin?

I think it was a game over screen…though it was difficult to get. You had to be broke and killed a bunch of civilians.

How did this happen? What did you had to do to trigger this? :smiley:

you have to run out of money

1 Like

Ignore all the other replies. It’s an established industry best practice in the assassination business that if you underperform, your company sends you a cleaner to assist with household chores so you can better focus on killing.

6 Likes

Looking forward to playing though and see how it all turns out.

You watch we’ll get an even bigger cliff hanger at the end of this game and we’ll have to wait years to find out :joy::joy:

1 Like

That should not happen…iOi have specifically said this is the end of this story arch and the end of the world of assassination…and we know their next game is not in the Hitman universe at all. So this should be a clear ending without loose ends. Characters can be left alive to be potentially brought back if they decide to later but story wise this should be a clear ending.

5 Likes

I think this is exactly his plan, he is seizing power by allowing the partners to be eliminated as they pose the biggest threat to his monopoly.

Hopefully it will be a simple ending seeing 47 walking off or some sort? Something so his story can be easily resumed in the future.