Digital soundtracks and world book from the Deluxe Edition?

I STILL don’t have this stuff in my IOI account and I see they have now marked the problem as ‘fixed’. :weary:
My account seems to be linked fine and I have tried refreshing, etc. but still nothing.
Who should I contact about this?
Is anybody else still having this problem?

Have you logged into the game since it’s been fixed?

Yes playing the game right now (Xbox). Still nothing. :frowning:

Did you go to Rewards and Bonuses section of IOI Account? All goodies are there

No they’re not…

The last thing I can advise is to change your browser or clean it up before trying again.
If you’re using console or phone browser try to check the site up on PC or notebook.
If they are still not there, try to reach out to [email protected] about it

Do you have Hitman 3 linked in your games? Is the same IOI account and do you have the deluxe edition?

Yes, yes and yes.

But it’s still not there.

:frowning:

1 Like

Yes, I have the same problem. Also on Xbox.
I tried refreshing the IOI account page, logging in and out, refreshing email in the in-game menu, but nothing helped so far.

2 Likes

Same here, still nothing.

This ↓ has just appeared for me under Registered Products and now the links are finally all there in Rewards and Bonuses! Phew! :slight_smile:

Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 11.15.20

2 Likes

Same here!
I hope the same for @Jesskxx :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For anyone with the DE, is the H3 trailer song (Mindy Jones cover of Champions Of The Wild Side) included in the soundtracks?

Nope.

1 Like

Aww, I’d really like to have a clean version of that without the Launch Trailer’s gameplay sounds. As it’s a custom job for H3 I can’t see that you’d be able to buy it elsewhere, which is a shame as I’d be happy to buy it if it was available.

Thanks for replying! :+1:

1 Like

Yessss, its all finally there :partying_face:

1 Like

I just bought the Deluxe pack and I can’t find anything on my ioi account. I thought it was fixed yet. What can I do?
Escalations and in game items are unlocked, I just can’t download the soundtrack and the artbook

Have you launched a game since a purchase?
I believe it’s needed for system to recognize you as eligible for having the OST.
Also try simply re-login to your IOI Account.
And did you look for it into Bonus section? It should be there

Yep I wasn’t logged in and I did it. The game is running right now, still in the rewards section there is only a comic book and some suits from Hitman 2

Edit: I’m on ps5

Is your IOI Account linked to the game?
Try to unlink it via deleting your PSN account details from IOI Account and then link it back again through filling your IOI Account’s email in the game’s corresponding menu

1 Like