Does anyone else feel bad for lenny?

Yes, it’s also why Janus hates them, they are glorified looters. They hire a team, use guns against natives, blow up the whole ruin to get to something to put up on display.
Janus wants a replacement that respects the past (since he’s also a relic lol).

4 Likes

she’s pretty awful. she leads stephen on specifically to use his (non-existent) skills and aims to leave him as the patsy for her scheme. with tyson, it’s alluded to that she caused tyson’s illness to flare up again (whether real or imagined) and wants to potentially hire you to kill him while she runs off with everything.

(edit: let’s not forget that the plan she has with stephen will also wipe out every hospital and criminal record in the us)

on a side note: the washington twins, apart from looting treasures and generally engaging in good ol’ timey colonialism, are the head of an organisation that clearly don’t care about preservation or the billions of poorer people that won’t be able to afford their tech to survive the coming environmental apocalypse.

6 Likes

Lol I really need to stop skipping all the dialogues :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:joy:

that’s why haven is such a great mission. on the surface, it looks like tyson is a monster that vetrova only wants to escape, but as you dig deeper you find out she’s playing, well, everyone… including 47/the player.

it’s fabulous.

4 Likes

you mean wade? that guy is a proper bastard.

1 Like

he did it on accident, guess he was trying to prove he wasnt the same ol’ “limp dick” lenny

Found it. If you dress as Nathaniel Blake and bring the necklace back to Sophia she will explain that her and her sister lost some men on that trip. One person lost was a local, their guide who they used as a human shield to escape arrow fire.

1 Like

It’s in the opening brief, that they hunt down their treasure with little regard for local culture or even human life.

4 Likes

Lenny’s part of Absolution, so I find that Don Draper has the best advice to offer on the subject:

1 Like

Yes, watched it again and That totally passed me by haha

It doesn’t help a whole lot that his name is Lenny. Makes me think of Lennie from Of Mice And Men.

3 Likes

And it is stated in level that the sisters massacred a whole Amazonian tribe to the point of extinction on one of their hunts.

1 Like

Okay okay I got it, the Washington twins are evil :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yeah zoe bullied a kid to the poing of uhhh, taking their own life so yeah pure EVIL

they have been seen to push people off their bikes. they eat with their mouths open. they use their phones while talking to someone. they never return trolleys after shopping. when they finish the milk they put the empty carton back in the fridge. they break into houses just to swap socks around so they don’t match. they eat children. they consistently vote republican. they—-

1 Like

Oh my gawd, that’s the worst! They deserve to die!

3 Likes

Everyone on Sgail is a Republican or a Tory

3 Likes

i like that no one is perturbed by the fact they eat kids. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I think that comes hand in hand with being republican

5 Likes

1 Like