Duck It All: It's All Ducks

Your dedicated duck thread.

Real ducks, fake ducks, duck-adjacent, duck-inspired.

Recently there were a few instances of ducks popping up randomly in my life. The other day my better half told me about this hotel in Memphis that does a daily duck walk:

Then there was this scene in The Boys that I watched last night (time-stamped):

And this morning I was listening to this 1987 Japanese jazz album by Himiko Kikuchi called “Flying Beagle” and the last track is titled “Ducky Ducky” (incidentally, the opening riff is reminiscent of My Sharona by the Knack):

So there you have it. Share your ducks and let’s make this topic all it’s quacked up to be!

Disclaimer: This duck thread acknowledges that realworld male ducks are rapists. Look it up, it sucks. Nothing is off the table in this thread, though I am hoping to embrace shared fun and wholesomeness.

4 Likes

Disclaimer: I’m not young (and rich) enough to have all childhood photos digital and colored, just happened to have a photography-haed relative.

5 Likes

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Never thought I’d see Himiko Kikuchi being mentioned here, that’s a great album for sure :slight_smile:

Personally when it comes to ducks it’s hard to find better than this: Duck Game on Steam , although my parents used to own ducks and some were pretty cute.

4 Likes

Found out the people that made placid plastic duck simulator have other duck games with even more on the way :yellow_duck: :red_duck: :white_duck: :evil_duck: :gentleman_duck:

Twitter teaser for their next ducky game

2 Likes

The metal gear twitter account reposted about these ducks probably going to get the snake one whenever it’s back in stock

4 Likes

Ducky Shotgun REAL?!

6 Likes

Trailer for ducky card game :yellow_duck:

Also they said this about placid plastic duck simulator in their discord server

2 Likes