Elusive Target #10: THE ENTERTAINER (Year 3: 29 September - 9 October 2023)

Assignment completed!!

The suit is finally mine and it’s glorious :wink::wink::wink:

5 Likes

Lol you just finished a main mission objective instead! :laughing:

Sorry about the loss though

4 Likes

Depending if you made the carryover or not from H2 to H3. If you’ve already unlocked the summer suit with gloves back in H2 and performed the carryover, you had access to this suit since launch. Instead, if carryover wasn’t performed, suit wasn’t unlocked.

6 Likes

Haha, shit! I think I played the main story once months ago for nighttime Marakesh and forgot who these people were…

2 Likes

I mean that I didn’t transfer my progress and was happy to reunlock the Summer Suit. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I guess we are all burnt out on reactivated targets. Seems no one has noticed / mentioned that this is the first time The Entertainer has a full name. In 2016 and H2 hae was just “Mr. Giggles.” Now he is officially Phillip Giggles.

6 Likes

I never expected his real last name is Giggles. I thought it’s a made-up name for his career for sure. :thinking:

1 Like

Looking at the old footage, no. He had his full name since H2.

2 Likes

As did I, but nope, it is his real surname. This is just the first time we learned his given name is Phillip.

Also, @Khakiasp, I have not watched the whole run yet because I have to do mine first. . . but that intro.

THAT INTRO.

I died. Go watch Khaki’s run if you have not!

@93-126 I could not find my H2 run, so my bad then

2 Likes

Hey Mr. Frisko the clown has expired and the money has been wired. Very funny and very clever Diana.

3 Likes

Pickpocketing. Like assassins creed had. Could be useful. But something that won’t be in this game.

1 Like

I like that as we could get useful items off of NPCs, like cards and intel, without having to pacify them.

1 Like

Now THATS a stealth kill. Lol
@MrOchoa, still think the crossbow is not useful? :wink:

16 Likes

Did you notice your mission time?

3 Likes

The Entertainer - Wake-up Proxy Kill

If only this was doable in SA. I had already tried this method in the past but I’m pretty sure you couldn’t subdue anyone over that wall back then. Pushing still doesn’t work.

14 Likes

Neat! So the bodyguard just declared him dead because he cant reach him?

4 Likes

Yeah, he looks like he’s waking up little before he dies, but because he’s out of bounds he just decides to die.

4 Likes

Nice! :smiley:

Don’t be sad about the SA thing, even if you get him to be there with a legal-to-find KO (like Kalmer him on coins and use a Breaching Charge to make him fly over the wall), this way of killing causes the dead body always count against you anyway if found. And the dead body is found by the same guard who keeps eye contact to him. :wink:

5 Likes

Oh yeah, now I remember. This was discussed on the old forum and I also tried it on Matthieu Mendola in a different spot. It’s a heart attack, come on. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I remember I subdued the waiter in H2016 and HITMAN 2 when playing this ET. And the waiter was leaning against that low wall.

2 Likes