Elusive Target #16: THE FUGITIVE (12 - 22 November 2021)

the white yukata has been reclaimed! i got a very unlucky run where the first 2 bandaged patients i gun lured werent Ji-Hu but that will make it fun to edit this video

15 Likes

Took a lucky guess and Siekered and drowned Nose Guy.

16 Likes

HITMAN 3 | The Fugitive | Pointless escape

9 Likes

I’m not able to play right now to find out. Tell me; does it have the original bio, or the edited one?

Nice. I always assumed you were doing your intel runs on another account. But you didn’t have “No Restarts” in you conditions.

1 Like

Happy to say I’ve now unlocked both the yakuta and the casual undercover suit. Two suits, zero ties!

6 Likes

My most edited et video yet!
now lets hope wb doesnt take it down.

14 Likes

Alright, completionist profile is done.

After some observation of the routine of the three potential targets, I saw that the keratoplasty (eye) one always drinks at the bar. (it seems to be RNG)

After some other try for my video capture, it seems that all three potential targets can use the glass, purely on RNG. I wonder if it’s always the target, I will test some more.

Restarted the level with the kitchen staff entrance and a poison vial, waited twenty seconds for the rest of the kitchen to turn their back, exited through the back, climbed the stairs, I arrived at the bar at the same moment the bar enforcer went down to the kitchen and gave me open access, poisoned the second drink to the last, waited three minutes.

I got lucky and it was the right target on the first try, Silent Assassin and the White Yukuta is mine.

After two years I finally have all the Hitman 2016 suits.

For the non completionist profile I will try for the first time to do and upload a video. I will try to make it with a smooth camera and consistent with the game universe/47 methodology.

• walking only / no suspect action or harsh movement in public
  • intel only : I can only act if I saw or heard intel, no prescience (I only authorise myself to know beforehand that the records are in the director office)

And because it’s me, prompt only.

I have some of the route planned, including schedule stops, camera pan and some “improvisation” to make it interesting, but with the RNG it might take a while, but I hope you all will like it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Did exactly this and it worked on the very first try lol. Shortest time spent on an Elusive target.

I’ve waited so long for this suit unlock. Finally!

It’s beautiful :’)

13 Likes

Finished it. One of the few that I’ve done for Hitman 1 (during the reactivation), H2 and now H3.

In H1, I did meticulously. I first sought for intel in the director’s office and kill him after (but I don’t remember exactly how :no_mouth:).

In H2, I used a completely different strategy: kill and retry. I poisoned food and hope for the best. I restarted till the moment it kills the right target.

For H3, I went back to the root: a meticulous and silent kill.
Loadout: scrambler and lethal syringe. Stash in the garage: emetic device.
I started as a surgeon and went to the morgue. KOed the guard by the recorder, took his clothes and destroyed the camera evidence. Next, opened Smith’s drawer. This way, I obtained the universal chip.
I next went ahead to director’s office and sought for intel. The guy has underwent a rhinoplasty. :nose:

Moved on to the bar (took care about enforcers). No sign of him. Looked for him in the spa. Bingo! He’s there.

First, got rid of the guy in the toilet room. Hid his body in a container (the one in the room that controls the temperature of the sauna and water). Put my emetic device in a suitcase, triggered it next to my target and… the guy was puking in the middle of the spa :expressionless:

Do I restart? No. I had to improvise.

Luckily, I took with me my trusty syringe :heart_eyes:. Just needed an opportunity.
I observed that the guy was roaming in the spa, inside and outside. I went to the garage and took a wrench. With it, I shut down cold water. Thus, NPC went in, leaving my target alone outside. Closed the door and… Target killed and escaped with the snow scooter.

Smooth and simple SA strategy.

8 Likes

That’s what I did, although I had dropped the phone to move the target back (note to self: never pick up strange phones in public). Portman incorrectly identified the suspect running away as Helmut Kruger.

Luck with the RNG, no restarts and 5-star.

3 Likes

Eyeless, noseless, and a headband to spare
To most, these uttered words represent two frauds and one musketeer
Identify the target, leave the two frauds stand
Don’t, and make your defrauded playthrough bland

My idea is simple. Here is how it goes
Spike the supposed riesling with a vial to doze
I didn’t need extra planning, I’ve played this before
But alas this ET was too hot to ignore

To most, others are probably finished with this by now
You’re probably a little faster than me, it certainly raised an eyebrow
You silly goose, I already have it alluded
That a simple spike at the riesling is all that’s concluded

8 Likes

This was on Peacock.

This was on the official servers

13 Likes

I had the ear guy but my 47 has a short-term memory loss condition…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgkZeWJXMUA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMbhOl2A7FM

9 Likes

Had a lot more fun with this than the first time around (where I just cheesed it using the “unconscious target can’t be stuffed in a closet” -trick)

I didn’t do the thing where I restart until I get the one I want either, so there was a lot of preparation for kills that never happened, but I did get a fun one I think.

10 Likes

Ninja Suit Only
Silent Assassin
100% Stealth
No Distractions Of Any Kind
No Coins
No Emetics
No KO
No Subdue
No Huh? What? Hmmm
No Cameras Destroyed
No Evidence Destroyed
Katana Sword Kill Only
Body Hidden
5 Stars

Patience & timing is super important for this method :slightly_smiling_face: When the worker starts to walk towards the targets direction (up hill) when he is cleaning (lower part of the ground) that’s the time to take out the target :dart: You have to be quick, dump the body before the worker gets back up from his cleaning position, otherwise he will spot you & the dead body.

Sneak past the camera with correct timing :movie_camera: Ninja Style :ninja: & exit via the mountain area :ok_hand:

13 Likes

Super Fast, Super Fibre Wire Kill in record time :clap: 11/10 :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Super Creative Skills :clap::+1: That Music tho! Brilliant :joy::joy:

1 Like

absolutely killing it with these extremely restrictive et kills! great job as always!

2 Likes

instead of getting a quick time on stadia -like with bookkeeper- i killed everyone.

7 Likes