Elusive Target #2: THE STOWAWAY (Year 3: 23 June - 3 July 2023)

Oh yeah it was just a typo. :joy:

2 Likes

I loved this! Always thought you needed all the tokens to start the test.

You do, even at the moment of knocking. I liked to make it look differently to give the taunting more burn. :wink:

3 Likes

The group of late arrivals and their guide arenā€™t there at the default mission start. No idea if they were placed elsewhere.

1 Like

Just picked up a video editor to try and make some better hitman vids, so this was more of test for editing than anything else. But had fun mucking about with this ET, even though heā€™s my no means my fav

Not everything went to plan, but at the end of the day itā€™s just good practice for the next one

25 Likes

Very entertaining. :rofl:

You know I had to find out how to yee-harder, partner. :grin:

3 Likes

I love you too :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was really damn funny, and creative too!
Nice work.

Iā€™d have loved to see you perfect that run, and go for the coffin kill or coffin-of-spikes kill, or whatever your second plan would have been.

And what, pray tell, is that software you used? I have a certainā€¦ Project Iā€™d like to work on, and only the most basic of editing softwares to use.

2 Likes

Adobe Premiere Pro :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I tend to go for free open source software usually, but decided to put my money where my mouth is for this one

The initial idea for the knight run was using its unique damage resistance to survive a direct explosion. So I had a elaborate layout of propane and fire extinguishers

2 Likes

No way!! This is amazing mastery of the level! Making the target see the briefcase through a grate on the floor is next-level stuff!! Iā€™d never have known that was possible, seeing how floors donā€™t usually have visible gaps in them in Hitman.

Thatā€™s a standing ovation-deserving contract, thatā€™s for sure.

7 Likes

Jimmy Mk.4 : no more :white_check_mark: :crossed_swords:
ezgif-4-d0799bc790

9 Likes

Meh! Iā€™ll post a creative kill for him with a eta level as i used this activation to get the suit and i have thus completed my et collection minus the black winter suit and florida fit.
So look out for that! :+1:

2 Likes

Finally got to finish my ET suit collection today. Although Iā€™m mildly disappointed with Sgail suit having driving gloves.

Went for a HPP-like route (no picking up items, no KOs, no guns, no running yadda yadda) of jabbing him with a lethal syringe for this one since it was very low-risk and I didnā€™t want to break my streak nor leave my collection incomplete.

2 Likes

bruh that apron is so messed upā€¦ i hope it will be fixed in next update

7 Likes

damn you charlie for 41 seconds :rofl:

1 Like

I remembered that Jason Portman carries lethal poision on himself, so I decided to use it to my advantage.
EDIT: Reuploaded it because it was too silent.

5 Likes

Didnā€™t know that. So there is a supply of lethal poison on IOS. I thought it and Sapienza WOT were unique together in that.

1 Like

I just use the explosive phone for this guy. Problem was that I didnā€™t notice where he was when I made the call so I took a few minutes to figure out where the Dictaphone ended up.

2 Likes

shit is happening now way before the release date. itā€™s activated now. on the 22nd not the 23rd.

1 Like

Yeah, @Clemens_IOI said it was a mistake that it released early but theyā€™re letting it stick.

2 Likes