Elusive Target #9: THE HEARTBREAKER (Year 4, 16 - 26 February 2024)

By gun luring him there, I don’t think there’s any point in his loop where he goes to (or near) the winemaking floor.

2 Likes

Good ol’ big one with fiber wire
SA/SONKO (2:18) @Ibbe i know you have that fiber wire no emetic series. You made me try it on him. Thanks!!

9 Likes

SASO Sniper Assassin 58s

8 Likes

Jabbed Philo in the back with a lethal syringe. Got the Undying, looks pretty identical to the Ashen Suit.

I hope there are more reactivations. Casual Undercover’s just a few ETs away.

4 Likes

It’s the same thing, just with a blue tie.

Or should I say, the Ashen Suit is the same thing, just with a grey tie. (Since it came after)

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, the undying look appears slightly darker grey than the ashen suit, at least to me.

So wish we would have gotten the no tie vest and jacket look that Faba actually wears as our real undying look. I never cared for the one we got, especially now that we have a better version in the ashen suit. Faba’s suit would have been a nice unique reward.

3 Likes

If we’re talking about suit unlocks that were letdowns from the one actually found in the game, look no further than the “Cashmerian” suit.

4 Likes

I like the cashmerian suit, it’s just really bad quality, the stripes look so low res, wish they would fix it and fix the rubbery look of some of them, maybe that’s a lighting problem though

3 Likes

I wanted the actual Kashmirian suit from in the game, and I know I’m not alone in that.

3 Likes

I wanted the solstice suit and the subject 47 in the game aswell im not alone here too

3 Likes

and the butcher suit aswell

2 Likes

I actually did it on release day but I had more serious to attend that day and will show you all later anyway. Alas, he’s dead. Also regret not using the Requiem suit for an easy exit but still managed to get SA even if I almost screwed (avoided getting spotted just in time while exiting through the vineyard).

Also first time using the Duckie ICA19 F/A since the previous day I unlocked it.

Mendoza is hell with it’s standard exits if you don’t use any of the suits that give an special benefit like Requiem or Midnight or even the Wetsuit.

Well, heart broken and death delivered. Bye bye.

5 Likes

The pivotal thing is that we wanted everyone to have the opportunity to play them again. We reactivated them at the end of Year 1 (if we can call it that now) and those leaderboards and successes will stay.

The feedback on complications is clear and noted. More will come on that. Suit unlocks are a little more tricky to talk about briefly, but that’s not news to us.

Clarity: Sean Bean is likely to stay in HITMAN 2, but we will find a way to free up the Miami ET suit.

26 Likes

What about the other related unlocks such as the explosive pen and lil flashy? Is there anything to note, or will they be staying in limbo until further notice?

6 Likes

No updates to share right now, but I want to find a place for them to be available.

24 Likes

Wasn’t expecting an actual answer but I greatly appreciate it, thanks Travis!

7 Likes

Those who put him to freeze, did you notice some fun thing he doing inside the freezer?
I lured him into it with a gun trick and made him stay there with a coins. After I closed the door behind him, he knocked on it a few times like asking somebody to let him out and then just sat on a ground seconds before freezing to death

2 Likes

Did an accident this time. He doesn’t even look like he cares about being killed.

5 Likes

I bet he just enjoys being killed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

THANK YOU! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :innocent:

3 Likes