Elusive Target #9: THE HEARTBREAKER (Year 4, 16 - 26 February 2024)

How is he “waking up”?

3 Likes

He was an enforcer in this area. So I immobilized him with a leg shot so that I can buy the time to activate the door lock.

6 Likes

Didn’t even bother playing around on the contract. Just quickly went for an SA run so that my ET 15/15 challenge is complete.

Now my question is - are we even getting any new roadmap? I thought Year 2 would be exciting, but it seems kinda dead on arrival to me.

9 Likes

yeah i was wondering like where is the roadmap

2 Likes

I kinda wanna teach Philo how to tango

…more at eleven

2 Likes

I am wondering the same. While I am not expecting new content until the spring with Freelancer, it would be nice to keep the community engaged with contracts (Featured and Curated).

2 Likes

Did you do that Suit Only?

2 Likes

Negativo, not this time. I took a guardia disguise in the vineyard so that I can escape smoothly. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok, then did you do Suit Only up to that time in the image when you locked him in the freezer?

If so, then that’s my method, unless I can get him into the grape presser or crusher, which I would prefer, but the freezer will do just fine, and there’s a way to do it no knockouts and suit only, but I don’t know if the guard placement is different for this target.

2 Likes

Theoretically, a roadmap wouldn’t even be that hard to do. Week 1 - ET #2, Week 2 - Featured Contracts pack, Week 3 - ET #2, Week 4 - new ET Arcade contract. Add in an extra Featured Contracts pack if the timing doesn’t quite fit between months. The only thing that would really take any work on IO’s part is the ET Arcade contract, they could have the Featured Contracts curated by members of this forum

1 Like

I locked the asshole in a freezer just like @Force_Obscure , i prefer my year 1 kill of crushing him with the grapecrusher but eh, this is still a good kill, video soon.

8 Likes

I orchestrated The Heartbreaker to be alone and I noticed he kicks a flower pot out of of frustration. So I planted a micro explosive there to pay him some just deserts.

Oh and I totally didn’t get SA.

Escaping was tougher than I thought with its limited exits and I just embraced being seen on the way out.

10 Likes

and heres the video, though i think the kill is far less cool (pun intended). Making this video and art has shown me how much i’ve improved over a year

8 Likes

Nothing special about my run. My gas made the Heartbreaker lose his cookies and taking a page from Lethal Weapon, the toilet had a bomb.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Well, this one is the first ET from H3 where I failed to get SA rank. I prepared my mission, killed the guy in an accident (he experienced the effect of free fall). But after killing him, I realized that I forgot to prepare my extraction. No easy exit for a suit-only run (when you don’t wear the Requiem suit).

Instead of taking my time and considered all the possibilties, I rushed through a worker, took his clothes and went for the vineyard exit. However, enforcers were present and I was eventually caught.
4-stars run.

Hope that he’ll come back in ET Arcade mode. I want my revenge very soon™ :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Bad news: it’s not for now that we would enjoy the other H2 ET missions.
Good news: it seems that there is no issue with Sean Bean, so we can expect the ET in Miami.

Hope they will be part of a new ET Arcade.

2 Likes

I was #TeamNoRestarts on the first one, so it was nice to be able to plan something out this time and fun to figure out how to do it Sonko-style. Naturally, my shoddy camera work missed the moment of truth. :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

I killed him the second time around with the most skillful way possible.

6 Likes

To those locking him in the freezer, how do you actually get him there? Does he eventually tour the wine making floor, or do you have to trigger it somehow? And how do you lure him over to it without drawing someone else over instead?

1 Like