Elusive Target Arcade

The Warlord and The Ex-Dictator need to be combined into one big mission!

6 Likes

Don’t forget The Pharmacist and The Chef without restrictions that would limit ways to kill them, and The Chameleon without restrictions that would keep you from switching disguises properly. Hell, run all three of those together in one contract with something like not getting caught on camera, then put The Fixer with The Deceivers with one other hard one, I guess The Warlord so folks who wanted to kill her with means other than the machete can have a go, and have that one be only killing the target, or something.

At that point, we’d have a full set, aside from those long gone.

3 Likes

Okay after killing her in like 5 minutes and spending half an hour searching for her USB stick I understand why we haven’t seen the Warlord return earlier. Another fine example of why those “get the doodad” objectives are just annoying. Especially when they happen to be located in what’s easily the worst place in the whole level.

3 Likes

Later, I cut his neck outside after fart-gassing him. Got spotted somehow… Then up to the 2nd floor I went to hide in a closet. Yet somehow some of them knew where I was despite never seeing me enter the closet. I waited till the path was relatively clear to get out the window… Headshot a bunch of guards, then back into the house… I then killed a hacker to try to get his disguise but got my final bullet.

Now I have the gold gun I’ll never use. Even though I failed this particular group/batch of ETs.

Edit: Hmm. I had my heart so set on gassing him that I didn’t even think to kill him while he was there in the basement. Talk about noob-move! :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Is this just on my end, or is the batch bugged in multiple places ?

• In the Broker, the frisk zone to the auction is not present
  • In the Warlord, the one thing I wanted to try (Bloody Mary opportunity) just doesn’t seem to exist (unless I missed something)

3 Likes

The frisk zone was present for me on PS4

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, Adeze will enter the kitchen and ask for a Bloody Mary, that’s the only time in which you can make it, otherwise the prompt wont show.

But it’s been since like what, 2018? so my memory may mot be correct, so take this comment with a grain of salt :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

One of these days I’ll have to make myself a Bloody Mary as well for when I play this mission. Minus 47’s special ingredient of course.

1 Like

Earlier today I finally got to 100% completion in H3 by using Atampy26’s Immortal 47 mod to beat the Wrath Termination after a million previous failed attempts and some of the worst time I’ve ever had with the Hitman franchise in the process.

Not one iota of shame did I feel, I was just happy to never have to think about that abomination again and not have a couple of Uncompleted Challenges taunting me for not being able to engage with a part of the game that I actively hated and wished had never been made. Seeing that 100% stat at the bottom of every Location page and not feeling my stomach sink as I tabbed to Dartmoor in the Destinations menu really made my day…

…shame that the feeling lasted only a few hours, as I’ve just Failed the Authoritarians tonight and now I won’t be able to regain my 100% completion again for another 12 hours! :joy:

8 Likes

Update: Managed to complete the Authoritarians on Xbox! Thought about my routes a lot :sweat_smile: but eventually managed to get a good run on all three! Emetics/tranquilisers are so powerful in Arcade especially for complications like these haha

5 Likes

Haha same thing just happened to me. I legit forgot how much I hated Bangkok as a level until I played this batch, saw the USB objective, and searched everywhere in her suite to no avail. Had completely forgotten that the safe was in the security room in the other wing. That annoying boxy room filled with guards that only has two doors to it which can only be accessed by keycard. Was a pain to do Suit Only so I just shotgunned half the entire hotel in frustation…

4 Likes

I only wanted that stupid usb :sob:

19 Likes

He goes to the pond in his movement cycle and I used the sedative syringe on his guard and while he was picking some coins I left to buy time there, I activated the fireworks wich basically distract everyone to look up. Take him out and drop him into the pond to hide his body!

after my many go i finaly got the warlord down with the silent assassin the nightmare is over

7 Likes

Good question, what counts in general? breaking the neck? Pushing them down? Throwing a lethal melee? Not sure actually, don’t want to try with the 12 h waiting time punishment

1 Like

I don’t think so. I recall having a lethal melee kill condition in Freelancer, brought in the fiberwire (since it IS in the melee section of weapons), but failed the condition.

I remarked how they must’ve wanted stabby melee instead of chokey melee.

2 Likes

Finally done! Spent the most time on The Broker and The Bookkeeper due to their random routes :smile: i was trying to get the Broker to go to the bathroom with the closet, well i got him there, but his guard was just standing outside so had to restart, then i happened to get him and dump him into the water. With The Bookeeper i needed him to go to the house first, he would not go! The Warlord was an accident because she seen me and chased me when i was disgused as a soldier and no one followed her

5 Likes

Totally inconspicious trial of greedy little coins.

Unfortunately it turns out that Howard flying off the map wasn’t counted as hidden and thus I still only got 4 stars.

19 Likes

Has the game broken the artificial intelligence about your design? :hear_no_evil:

1 Like