Elusive Target Package

The Idea is intresting for sure, though I would honestly just have them added to the Game as Special Assigments you can play as often as you like. The Deceivers for Example is a Mission I really learned to love with especially Magee being what Blair Reddington should’ve been. A Target sourounded by alot of Guards, so still eliminateable without knocking many of them or even anyone at all out.

Also I’d like to gun The Fixer and His Courier down with an AK-47, since he’s just a BS ET.

Well apparently IOI have already said we’re getting new Elusive Targets on H3 levels so that will be something to look forward to.

2 Likes

As this is the final WoA game, it would be a much higher chance than the previous instalments

If they’re not community made IOI won’t bother, it’s still work for them and they’d probably prefer to work on something new, like the James Bond games.

Sorry to dredge up an old topic, but a lot of this seems like it was pretty spot on, given what we got as part of the Year 2 announcement. Well prognosticated!

1 Like