Epic games problems

I bought the Hitman 3 game (probably by mistake) from epic games.
I can’t find any of Hitmans .ini files.
I wanted to first edit console commands and use some cheats, followed the instructions but the hitmancontracts.ini file needed is nowhere to be found.

I then decided to try to add a games save file but once again the Epic_emu.ini file was not in the place the instructions say.

Is epic games just different to steam and the ini files are not accessable?

It seems you have confused HITMAN 3(2021), the eighth title of the series, to Hitman: Contracts(2004), the third title of the series.

Console commands and cheat codes are not supported for the new HITMAN 3.

3 Likes

ah maybe

what about the save file import?

(I then decided to try to add a games save file but once again the Epic_emu.ini file was not in the place the instructions say.

Is epic games just different to steam and the ini files are not accessable?)

Is it no possible if you have the game through epicgames? the ini file is nowhere to be seen

My head is dizzy with questions.

2 Likes

That would be because you’re reading instructions for a pirated game and somehow haven’t noticed.

Hitman 3 (2021) does not have ini files. You have mistaken Hitman 3 (2021) for the 3rd Hitman game in the series which is Hitman Contracts (Which isn’t even on Epic).

It is definitely for Hitman 3 2021

Some people are saying it only works on the cracked version, others are saying they got it working for a not cracked version

First off, that website seems very sketchy and I wouldn’t use it… 2ndly, you mentioned the hitmancontracts.ini file in your first post which is from the 3rd Hitman game (Hitman contracts) and nothing related to Hitman 3 2021 at all.

1 Like

Theoretically, even if you manage to get this working, what you will do in the game where everything is unlocked, achieved and completed?
What’s the point of using 100% save file?

Yeah i confused the cheat section with the current game,

The save file is definitely legit with loads of people talking about it

I just don’t have time to play games properly anymore, would just like to start a mission with any outfit/weapon I want to be able to mess around

I personally don’t recommend injecting a save file*.

First, more unlockables are constantly added to the game, meaning “100% save file” from a few months ago won’t be 100% today.

Second, most of the game’s experience is tied online, and accessing online will replace your injected progress every time to your legitimate progress.

Third, it won’t give you the best experience. Many unlockables are hard to use if you don’t know about the game well; therefore, you may not be able to use most of the tools you have. Also, the game already offers many ways to complete missions without any equipment, to the point where I think your time could run out faster than your options if your time doesn’t allow you to play games for long. On the other side, if all you want is to go through the story, because the story isn’t very long, you won’t have many opportunities to use your equipment either.

*The term is used in the game to reference the saves you made during the missions, but I used the term to reference “progress.”

I’m not sure if this is the right thread, didn’t want to open a new one just for this:
According to Epic I’ve got 44/47 achievements in H3. If I expand this, it only shows one missing achievement:

So I should complete all mission stories in «The Farewell». In my game there aren’t any mission stories left:

What am I missing? I don’t really care for those Epic achievements but I do hate it when something isn’t completed.