Epilogue, REQUIEM (Mission #12) - Discussion Thread

No discussion thread for the best mission in the game?

Maybe because it’s the worst mission in the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s nothing more annoying than a stealth game that insists on ending with a giant shootout.

Say what you want about Untouchable, but at least it gave you the option to play it like you played every other level in the game.

2 Likes

you-are-a-sad-strange-little-man-gif-3

10 Likes

That white suit though……:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m gonna say another crazy thing: I’m not really a big fan of the Requiem suit. :laughing:

1 Like

It is easy to fail and that takes away just a tiny bit from the climax. Bear with me, shooting up dozens of guys when you were in a coma a minute ago shouldn’t be easy… But those Silverballers just take too much time to reload. And on the Professional, there’s just no way you survive unless you follow a specific algorithm.

While you are standing up, shoot enough guards so there will be no more and no less than three of them, go into the slow-mo dying mode, resurrect yourself by headshoting all of them (so you gotta have at least six shots left), then wait with a gun behind a corner for the guards from the parking lot to arrive and pray they won’t prefire on you because you have 0 HP left…

1 Like

You’ve got to be kidding me? :joy::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like