Every vehicle that can be taken from the maps in WoA

Re: Boats… There’s that one in Mendoza by the shed. I can’t recall what it looks like exactly, but it could be a reuse from another mission. I don’t know. It might be worth checking out.

Edit: It looks like a reskin of the boats in Sapienza.

2 Likes

Found it. However, this truck was never an exit. Still… this is sort of wishlist thread anyway so why not?

Indian Painted Truck Chasing a Ghost

Added it. It’s indeed a reskin. Seems there’re only 4 speedboats in total. IO really did a great job reskinning all those.

3 Likes

Alright then, is wishing for vehicles from the non-WoA games allowed? :stuck_out_tongue:

I really liked Wade’s Car from Absolution… I think its style suits 47 well, I’d love to have a car like that in the Safehouse (maybe as a Premium decoration?). Would be really cool…

Wade’s Car - End of the Road

3 Likes

What about the busses? Whittleton Creek and Santa Fortuna come to mind.

Granted, you take them as a passenger, but that driver is no match for 47 once he takes a fancy to the wheels.

ICA Facility: the boat and car exit from the yacht mission have a real speedboat and a real car (red one). Same for the truck in “Cuba” but that’s the same one used later on in Marrakech and Santa Fortuna I think.

The helicopter on the yacht is a shell but could be funny to see 47 flying around in it anyway.

The Cuban airplane (ejector seat included).

Helicopter 47 arrives in at the ICA Facility?

Bonus:

5 Likes

Oh yes, I really want to place the dinosaur in my garage :face_holding_back_tears: please IOI make that happen!

4 Likes

Yeah I didn’t count vehicles where 47 was a passenger. And I doubt 47’s garage would fit them :rofl:
And I did consider adding ICA facility vehicles. ESPECIALLY the chopper.

Wooden Helicopter Freeform Training

Car exit looks so ordinary but its unique so I don’t mind it gets added.

Skylight Saloon Freeform Training

And speedboat is a reskin.

Ruin Speedboat (Yellow Reskin) Freeform Training

Arrival helicopter was the same one in Colombia, could be a reskin but I can’t really tell.

Militia Helicopter (Reskin?) Arrival

Would be crazy if this thing showed up in safehouse. I doubt that’ll happen because there is really no space to build an airfield runway.

Warplane The Final Test

7 Likes

Stealthily arriving for work in your fighter jet :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think he’d parachute in. You get a scene of where 47 would normally be standing, but he lowers in as you see his feet, then legs, etc. come down from above, then the parachute floats down, then he removes the straps for it… And the mission begins.

Edit: If he doesn’t fly then he’s ejected all the way to the mission. :laughing:

2 Likes

If the Fencer arrives as a vehicle, I don’t want it to work as a plane. It would be boring, and demands a runway.

No, I want 47 to get in, and somehow exit the safehouse to the destination by ejecting his seat. A callback, novel, exciting. Foolproof.

3 Likes

It would be cool if we ever got a proper mission utilizing the ejection seat kill with Diana saying something like: “Huh, it’s been a while since I’ve seen that one… Getting nostalgic, 47?”

3 Likes

As a car enthusiast, I can’t say thank you enough for making this thread! These are fantastic work! :heart_eyes:

By the way, I remember seeing this white sedan parked in the garage in the Year 2 Reveal Stream video. The question remains as this particular Lexus IS-based car appears in many maps but isn’t a viable exit on any map. I do wish it will make it to the final release of Freelancer though.

Here is an example of said car in Sapienza: (Source)

5 Likes

Yeah, should be the exact same one (two of them also regularly fly over Marrakesh, plus Grey uses it on Ambrose Island). Though curiously enough, I think the helicopter in which he leaves the facility in the cutscene is different and unique (looked like an UH-60, but I never bothered to take a screenshot).

Also, there is the EC-135 that flies in Marrakesh, Miami, and Dubai, although I don’t know if that’s a “usable” model for 47.

3 Likes

There you go, random sedan in the parking lot…

Random Sedan The Farewell

I don’t mind a new car in my garage though. There better be more and more.

Sorry to inform you it’s the same one in the intro :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

As for the EC-135… If you get too close it looks like plastic. Here is the best picture I could take.

Press Helicopter A Gilded Cage & The Finish Line & On Top of the World

6 Likes

“It’s not a motorcycle, baby, it’s a chopper”

4 Likes

No no, I meant after this bit. There’s a short shot of the heli flying over the mountains, and I think it’s different :no_mouth: (though it’s a pre-rendered cutscene, so it wouldn’t count for usable vehicles anyway)

2 Likes

I mean… Is that a problem? It’s just for fun

5 Likes

Where i can see the 100 mastery levels?

1 Like

I couldn’t find similar video made on Youtube so…

100 level safehouse showcase SPOILER

【严重剧透/安全屋】100级精通的安全屋里都有啥?_哔哩哔哩bilibili_HITMAN

Do keep in mind that those are unfinished, so chances are we’ll get a much better safehouse in the end.

6 Likes

Some of the vehicles aren’t going to work in freelancer. Planes would require a runaway and all the water vehicles require a nearby river or lake. And I don’t think the snowmobile can be driven one a normal street.

2 Likes

There is a lake and 47 actually has some boats but not all of them

4 Likes