Everything Badges

I was wondering about the Bagdes you get by doing some things on the forum. Like reading the guidelines, get replies, quote somebody, …
Is there a list of every Badge possible? Are there any perks tied to certain Badges?
On another note: How many Badges do you already have?

How many badges do you have?
  • 0-5
  • 5-10
  • 10-15
  • 15-20
  • More than 20

0 voters

Here is a list (if you can access it)

https://www.hitmanforum.com/badges

1 Like

Thanks! Didn’t know this.

Very nice surprise to have received this on the first month of the new forums with @Philipp!

User

13 Likes

In less than 2 days, the forum here is open for user since 15 days. That means users will begin to get the “Member” rank which is able to give 50% more likes than “Basic”.

10 Likes

“How many badges do you have” means how many different ones right? Not counting multiple times nice reply and stuff

Yes, different badges. Got the “nice reply” two or three times already :slight_smile: .

About " [Reader]: Read every reply in a topic with more than 100 replies" – how does this work? I’ve been reading some topics with enough messages, for example the recent “re-buy H1+H2” blabla, but his badge did not unlock? I did not skip, read from top to bottom… Do I have to stay a certain time on every post? :thinking:

I quickly checked the Discourse forum, and it seems like you must read the large topic from start to finish within the same day. I fear that means from 0:00 o clock on to the server time, not your local time.

It seems quite hard to get it, on old HMF I got it only one time in 2017. But maybe you can only get it once.

1 Like

So, if a topic gets those 100 posts in a mater of several days and I read the new ones every day, I do not get the badge. I have to wait and keep the topic unread until more than 100 posts? That’s… not ideal^^ But thanks

EDIT: Nope, does not work. I’ve used an older thread with 131 posts and scrolled very slowly so that every signle number from 1 to 131 was shown next to the the scroll bar and the right side, but nothing… Seems bugged or is badly described.

Then again, it’s not really a big thing :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

EDIT 2: Aaand I got it this morning. Huh. Seems to have worked indeed! My life is now almost complete.

2 Likes

Any idea when Members will start to qualify for “Regular” status?

After 50 days if I remember correctly

1 Like

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced in the last 6 months

* These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

7 Likes

@wincenworks I flagged my messages to @discobot for deletion in order to clean-up my messages, but now they’ve just been replaced with undeletable reports. Not sure if I’ve also affected my trust rating by doing that. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get @discobot to respond.

1 Like

This reports were marked as ignored, they will not affect your trust levels.

2 Likes

I just discoverd that my Regular badge is gone and it doesn’t show Regular next to my Username anymore. Is there any reason why?

Regular status can be taken away if you are not active enough.

6 Likes

If you do not fulfill the requirements you need to get for Regular for 100 days, you will lose it.

3 Likes

Thank you both for the answer

1 Like

It’s been a bit since I got it but I am still very surprised I got the new user of the month considering I joined on the 26th of October so i am happy about that

2 Likes