Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

recreated on PC with Contract ID 1-27-4977290-49

1 Like

Remade on PC with Contract ID 1-30-8567726-49 (error occured when trying to edit original post)

1 Like

Anyone up for some pun-based murder?

Platform: PC
Name: Very Punny: Dartmoor
Contract ID: 1-28-5270610-04
Description:

Our client has made an unusual request: he wants five targets eliminated in Dartmoor in ways that are puns on their names.

Eliminate Armstrong by showing him how strong your arms are.

Eliminate Sharp with something… sharp.

Eliminate Watts with multiple Joules per second.

Eliminate Mason with a piece of the stone building.

Eliminate Brooks by putting him face-first into the nearest stream of water.

-Diana

6 Likes

I made a simple contract based on the fact that two NPCs right next to each other are apparently both named Spencer Hunter.

Name: The Real Spencer Hunter
Contract ID: 1-28-6119220-04
Description:

May I have your attention, please?

Will the real Spencer Hunter, please stand up?

I repeat, will the real Spencer Hunter, please stand up?

We’re gonna have a problem here.

'Cause I’m Spencer Hunter.

Yes, I’m the real Spencer Hunter.

All you other Spencer Hunters are just imitating.

So won’t the real Spencer Hunter, please stand up.

Please stand up, please stand up.

And along with the two Spencer Hunters, there’s also an Issac Hunter and Lawrence Hunt in Dartmoor. (Hunt/Hunter must be a popular name in that area of England). So I made a contract to hunt them. I also threw in Fisher because it completes the theme for a fifth target.

Name: The Hunt
Contract ID: 1-28-5520953-04
Description: Let The Hunt Begin!

1 Like

The Axeman Cometh

platform: Ps4

ID: 2-29-5796670-78

Targets: Hugo Grober(pizza boy) and Erich Bambach(dancing dude with the white tanktop near the first target)

You have to kill both targets with the old axe while wearing the suit. there are two optional complications: suit only and targets only.

Here’s another, same console

Kill Herris vol 3

ID: 2-02-8926944-78

Briefing: Remember last time when I told you to not create an undying situation? well, we have an undying situation. This time, do it with a shotgun.

Target: Martha Herris(shotgun)

no complications.

I made a few contracts on the old forum back in the H2 days, but this is my first attempt since returning for H3, so I’m trying to derust. Any criticism is welcome.

I’m generally not sure what to do with making complications optional or not. I personally like the challenge, but I understand some people might not want to commit all the way. I know the “Don’t Get Spotted” complication is not one to take lightly, but I felt like it fit the theme.

Name: Poison Pusher
Contract ID: 1-29-9434988-61

1 Like

Was playing some random contracts and got one in Berlin where I should kill Rolf Hirschmüller with a Bird’s Egg. Got a little bit annoyed because I didn’t want to test how much damage’s needed to finish him with the Egg. Then I remembered this old chart by @WINNODD on the old HMF. Thought I’d preserve it and post it here so others can find it too:

Original text by @WINNODD :

The total HPs of an NPC is 99(most of them). Single food weapon(and shaman powder) does 1 damage to male, 3 damage to female. I measured the datas by keep throwing apples at NPCs to death after shooting their different body parts with different pistols. It might not be as accurate as the in-game datas. Still I think it could be useful at some circumstances.

12 Likes

Wait(er) a minute?
a peculiar contract where you have to rid the burj al ghazali of two disgraceful employees with the ornate scimitar, with dazing twist
contract id: 1-27-3233049-30

2 Likes

Ah, you found my secret chart. :laughing: I do have a plan for making a new chart for H3 and I’ve already found some of the new pistols have different damage value. But the game is too buggy now and some of my pistols is missing during the progression carryover. So I’ll probably wait for the update at Feb 23 and see if we got any new pistol unlocks. Then publish them all together.

Fortunately the current chart can solve most of the situations already. The only thing needs to be corrected is that Rude Ruby now has the same damage value as Krugermeier instead of ICA19. Everything else on this chart is still correct for H3.

Thanks for appreciating my work.

3 Likes

Found something thats not supposed to be… 2-29-0772390-19
Basement Exit

5 Likes

Blademaster Of Berlin

Slice and Dice your way through a contract that requires you to deliver death to people that have been possessed by the ancient swordmasters, for a bonus challenge try this without a briefcase
1-29-5273237-30

3 Likes

Had fun with this contract. Got 3:08 on it.

2 Likes

awesome to hear you liked it! great run of it too!

1 Like

I recreated this contract on PC.
1-29-1093779-99
The exit is basement exit.

Berlin truly is a magical map.

10 Likes

Nice job! Can’t get anything past you huh… :wink:

I’m @ 0:50s

1 Like

Name: Baldur’s Gott
Contract ID: 1-29-5195008-04

2 Likes

I thought that using a manhole would save time, but it was completely different.
I don’t know how to solve it at all. It’s a mysterious contract !

1 Like

I wonder if this is the “inteded” way to reach the basement :thinking:

10 Likes

Here’s the muffin breaching way to exit the mission :grinning:

8 Likes