Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

That was fun. My time sucked because at the moment I only have one starting location. I will return to the contract once I have a better starting location.

1 Like

Literally made an account so I could post this contract. Gonna be trying out these contracts tomorrow, though, cause I’m looking forward to some really creative H3 contracts, since the featured ones right now are really simple.

Platform: PC
Contract name: Death of the Family
Contract ID: 1-28-8762423-40

5 Likes

Running to the exit? Get the hearse key :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll have to do it again now that I know that the hearse and boat keys are in the same place.

1 Like

Ha! I hadn’t realized there was a second key for the hearse after I found it on the Undertaker.

2 Likes

Contract: Flash Fried
Platform: PS4

There’s a puzzle here: how to get rid of the one family member? If you pacify him before the time, the photo shot will not happen…
https://youtu.be/nC8HI7QocGU

2 Likes

The guy leaning against the hearse does not do a thing when you use it as an exit. That said, you still had the saber on you so everyone would be suspicious.

2 Likes

I live for chaos. l

1 Like

PC 1-31-5810641-19

3 Likes

Ay PEA, good to see you back man. Hope you’re enjoying H3 :green_heart: any chance you could post the objectives so could try it out on PS?

2 Likes

It was detected but for some reason I cannot play this or ANY contract on Mendoza; can anyone confirm that they can play any Mendoza contracts on PC? I notice there are also no Mendoza contracts on our Trending page but there is for every other H3 location that has contracts… suggesting no one has been playing Mendoza contracts

Hell, feel free for Xbox and PS peeps to confirm too :S This is a pretty serious bug if no one can play contracts on Mendoza

1 Like

@Kevin_Rudd Hey guys, long time no see!
Yes It’s pretty simple, just kill the guy drinking mate where the wines are made with lethal poison (Condition: Consumed poison) Any disguise, pretty simple.
For some reason, not even I can try my own contract, it triggers an error and everytime I insist on playing it just disconnects. It would be cool if someone can recreate it on any platform, it goes like this:
Title: Mate.Feed.Kill.Repeat
Description: “Feed Lucero with Mate and Kill him.
Repeat, cause obviously your first try was bad”

3 Likes

I think it’s confirmed at this point that no one (on PC at least) can play any Mendoza contract, only create them

We’ll have to wait for IO to fix before we can play!

5 Likes

A suit only contract set in Chongqing for Xbox players
ID: 3-30-8196431-52

2 Likes

Is there a Featured Contract thread? I just spent an hour at ICA Facility due to a bug that has been crashing my Series X, every time. I shoot the wall, yank him out the window, and it freezes.

Hilarious and decent contract. I love that map.

Carry on with the user contracts and I’ll catch up to them when I finish the game. I’m still learning Berlin lol.

Alright this is the last FC I post, just due to it’s humor. And the fact that it shouldn’t have taken me an hour to capture.

Ugh, I’ve been delaying getting past Berlin because I’ve heard great things about the rest of the maps.

I’ll try and launch a contract in Mendoza and close my eyes :rofl: hang on

Wow I tried it twice. It actually booted me offline. I’m afraid to try a third time.

4 Likes

And so it begins…

Sniper Assassin: Radio Tower

You must either distract or avoid the counter-sniper, and preferably avoid the traps

• PC: 1-29-9751853-04
  • PS4: 2-29-1210272-02 (Recreated by @TheContractor)

EDIT: I accidentally put in the code of a different Berlin contract for Playstation, pls ignore, real code is in now!

18 Likes

Contract name: Adrenaline Junkie
Platform: PS4 and Xbox
ID: 2-29-5461225-76: PS4
3-29-2257505-02: Xbox (Special thanks to @Viv for recreating it on Xbox)
I wanted to make something which can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of whether they are new to the franchise or a veteran. While it’s not a difficult contract by any means it still requires some thought and planning to get to the top of the leaderboard and is possible to SA. Hope you guys enjoy!

AJ

Briefing: Your latest contract takes place at Club Holle which is closely connected with the Delgado family. Our client has asked us to eliminate all of the DJs at the club to ensure it stays shut as well as framing the clubs dealer for the crime. They have specifically requested that the weapon used be a makeshift sword to further imply an “allergy pill” deal gone wrong. Happy Hunting.

8 Likes

If you aren’t bothered about SA you can just kill the enemy sniper, but to maintain SA you’ll have figure out a more stealthy method

4 Likes

Yeah what Conty said

I couldn’t find a way to kill him SA from the tower, so I just didn’t make him a target. Turns out avoiding him easy enough anyway

2 Likes

Play and find out! (Level 8 Mastery Required)

2 Likes