Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Ahh, I feel your pain. It’s pretty annoying.

1 Like

Christmas or Winter themed FC PTSD lol. Whenever it was always icepick kills.

1 Like

Now I just got even worse PTSD for FALL SEASON 2020.

I was a glutton for punishment and finished every FC H2 had. Now it’s all been reset but that one was pure hell. I’ll never complete that one SA again.

Edit: I might, I might :laughing:

/ramble

This one is fun indeed, good targets.

43 seconds here, captured it, but Youtube gave me a strike 3 days ago so I have 4 more days of time-out :laughing:

Loved it BTW

Dang he does remember me, lmao.

Anyways, I plan on starting my whole thrilling eighteen contract saga tomorrow. I wonder where the first part will be.

Really liked this contract, got it done in 3:18.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGNd-4ypw&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Platform: PC
Name: Lethal Delivery
Contract ID: 1-29-8748862-42
Edit/hint after feedback: Bring muffins when starting mission will make this contract a lot easier. All the items, the (shortest) route, and the closest exit are all around biker hangout area. The main concept is delivery of food/goods, so do the name.

2 Likes

This contract was pretty hard and very funny. Especially to not getting spotted by the two women. This can be optimized, but i let it stay as it is :rofl:

8 Likes

It’s A Trap!

There’s a certain trick to this contract, and once you figure out that part, you can have fun figuring out the perfect trap using all the different types of explosives you’ve unlocked; there’s so many to choose from!

5 Likes

Cross-department Clash
1-30-0999838-99

Details

My run: 【杀手3】自制契约:Cross-department Clash,41s_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

3 Likes

Contract name : Hit Kara 47
Contract ID : 1-30-8206769-29

3 Likes

Cheers!

And yeah, everything switched off except instinct I think. No big reason for it – once you know the levels the mini-map is pretty much redundant for me, and it makes the game feel more cinematic. And the overlay/colour choices are… not the most pleasant aesthetically. :face_vomiting:

The avatar gave it away. :laughing: @Viv

3 Likes

Name of contract: Bananas hate cooks

Contract ID: 2-27-4712495-54

Platform: PS4

Description:

Initially, I wanted to create a puzzle contract, because I figured out how to kill for one banana, you need to shoot 5 times at an average distance just below the belly. If the distance and you hit, then the target died. And then I remembered that there is another food at the location and now it’s just a fun contract.

Also, when the contract came out, I realized that it was all very similar to the Shordex contract, but thanks to him I was inspired and found a video in which SANY-72Q kills a target for one muffin.

So, Good luck!

1 Like

Your Sniper Assassin contract made me hate 4 NPCs so much, that I made my own Sniper Assassin contract with them.

Platform: PC
Name: Sniper’s Revenge
Contract ID: 1-29-1756224-04

This actually makes a good puzzle contract, because for easy Silent Assassin, you actually want the counter-sniper Agent Tremaine to spot you so he sends Joachim and Karl to investigate the Radio Tower.

2 Likes

Are Mendoza contracts still bugged?

Yes, but I watched yesterday, after the roadmap came out

1 Like

Not attacking anyone’s work, I know some love it, but I just don’t get the “kill him with a banana” thing. Cool infiltration contract other than that, but shooting guys in the leg hoping it doesn’t kill them and guessing when to throw the banana just ain’t my thing.

Again not attacking your work at all, just offering feedback. Had a lot of fun with the delivery guy idea, but failing three times in a row trying to figure out how to make the banana lethal was frustrating. Just my personal feedback as a half-normie maybe.

Cool idea though, enjoyed it overall.

1 Like

Yay, glad you liked it! Loved to see your run, and thinking about adding a level 2 with a few different targets. The first two are fun to figure out but a bit too easy for my tastes