Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

I’m attempting to acquire the HITMAN 2 maps in HITMAN 3 (glitching on Xbox rn), but I plan on making a whole storyline through all of the maps. That’s a lot of missions but I like to explore the maps and be creative with my target spread.

2 Likes

Death Awaits
1-30-7746102-99

You have to trigger something story related to achieve all complications, so I won’t spoil the solution here. It was posted on the easter egg thread.
The target is the woman waiting for her friend.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing through the Xbox contracts posted so far over the last day or so. Here’s a video with runs for seven of them. The runs aren’t super-optimized, so probably a bit rough around the edges, and the last one was just for a laugh because I liked the idea of the triple EMP kill.

The Schneider Malfeasance – By @theBored23 (0:50)

The Mueller Contrivance - By @theBored23 (2:08)

A Flaw in Design – By @Viv (2:03)

You’re Doing A Bang Up Job. - By @TheCasualHitman (1:12)

The Fang Retribution – By @theBored23 (2:02)

The Phillips Scenario - By @theBored23 (1:03)

The Shocking Truth. – By @TheCasualHitman (3:18)

1 Like

Sniper Assassin: Laundry Roof

My first Chongqing sniper contract. Unsure if I’ll make others, I’ll definitely give them a look though.
Required exit is the laundromat roof, funnily enough. It is expected you’ll spawn at the balcony, some people may not have the mastery for that yet, otherwise it’ll just take a bit longer.

8 Likes

Sniper Man 300

Contract ID: 1-28-5573859-52
Another sniper contract in Dartmoor, but unlike Kevin Rudd’s contract, you’ll have to snipe from the main road, or use any method you want, since it’s an any/any contract.

2 Likes

Broken Glass
ID:1-28-2982449-52

Of course you can lure him to the hallway where a guard is patrolling and try to finish in time, but is there any alternative methods?

3 Likes

Thanks for playing “A Flaw in Design!” I loved the emetic kills in both, and that kill on Cornelia was amazing.

I remember the days I would bust out contracts in Season 1 full of five targets in really bad places, obviously making the run linear and boring. Unless it’s a puzzle contract, I’ve definitely improved! You and Euler13 would still play them, and that’s really cool! Nice to see you back.

I wonder if you remember me, hehe.

1 Like

Name of contract: Suicide party

Contract ID: 2-28-9111331-54

Platform: PS4

Description:

Not a simple and interesting puzzle of a contract with a touch of speedaran, but optional. It is advisable to have 2 syringes, SIEKER or two emetic syringes in your inventory.

Remember those food-based contracts that everyone loved back in Hitman 2? Well, I made one for Hitman 3:

Platform: PC
Name: The Crown Prince of Blueberry Muffins
Contract ID: 1-27-0545402-04
Description:

Do you know the Muffin Man?

He used to live on Drury Lane.

Then he got rich & famous and moved to a skyscraper penthouse in Dubai.

Trust me, 47, his blueberry muffins are to DIE for.

And you’re going to prove it.

-Diana

1 Like

I still haven’t learned to kill the target with one muffin :frowning:

1 Like

Use the Krugermeier to shoot the target 4 times in the legs. Then you have to throw a food item (i.e. apple, banana, or muffin) at their head 3 times.

1 Like

Platform: PC
Name: Passenger without ticket
Contract ID: 1-30-6637838-28

5 Likes

Pretty sure I remember you. :wink:

I don’t recall your 2016 contracts being that bad at all. 1 to 5 targets, if the contract has some merit I’ll play it. Never really understood the antagonism towards 5 target contracts; if the placement and conditions are right, they can leave plenty of space for interpretation.

And thanks!

Recreated for PS4: 2-30-2281476-29

1 Like

I love your runs, I’m pretty sure I’ve learned a few tricks from you as well.

I remember a SONKO on The Icon that was a bitch to speedrun and you fuc*ing did it insanely fast. Good shit.

Do you still play the cool way with no HUD?

1 Like

I haven’t checked out Contracts mode in H3 yet until browsing this thread. Gotta say, I’m pretty disappointed the “Melee/Thrown Weapon” restriction is still in the game… :disappointed:
It’s wayyy too specific and restrictive, IMO. Just gimme the weapon name and the target.

2 Likes

Care to explain further?

The one restriction I hate is time limit.

Edit: I probably overexplained this way too much, but damn it I’m passionate!

When you set a kill condition with a melee weapon (knife, axe, screwdriver, etc.) it always lists your kill condition as the weapon and the method in which you killed them in fine print under the weapon name. So, that’s either through Melee, or a Thrown Weapon.

This is integral to completing your Objectives bonus for the contract, in that not only do you need to eliminate the target with that weapon, but you also need to fulfill that condition with Melee or Throwing, else it will count as a fail.
This severely limits potential kill opportunities and can create further confusion, IMO.
Let’s say you want to be a bit risky and sneak up on your target and stab them in the back. Well, you can’t do that on a Thrown Weapon contract unless you want to forfeit 20k points. Or, you’ve found an easy way to throw a weapon at someone and no one notices. Nope! You’ve got to kill them close-up.

The big problem I have with this is that we know contracts don’t need to have this second minor restriction because the Escalations don’t follow this rule at all! They always display as just the weapon name, and you get total control as to how to use it. In contracts mode, you don’t. (and you don’t even get to turn off the Melee/Thrown restriction! It’s either Weapon(+method) or Melee (in General) or Thrown Weapon (in General).

5 Likes

Very good point…

With these contracts I always mash instinct right up until the kill to ensure I have to throw the icepick at his head, not stab his throat :rofl:

1 Like