Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

I use a USB stick and it allows me to record an hour of 4K. For 1080HD I use Twitch for Xbox and download the stream to edit. I do this because Xbox only will allow you to record 1080SD.

2 Likes

The Director - (0:26)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23hDMYnIaQo

2 Likes

Hokkaido Fever - (1:53)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U5edqm7Nmw

2 Likes

It’s time to get a little prideful.
As preparation for community fcs i made this contract in chongqing, i hope you enjoy playing it!
Contract id: 1-30-3569492-30

Details

4 Likes

1 Like

Erudite Pride - (1-58)

1 Like

Blueberry Hill 1957

PC: 1-24-2751406-28

(vault guard)

Let’s get you straight to the facts.
Yes, muffins and other food items do a little damage. Enough to kill if you hurt them enough with firearms first.
But what is this? Headshots only? Which weapon does not kill with a headshot? No, not the Krugermeier. You have to find out!
Then it needs only four more food throws.
Note that this certain weapon needs a minimum distance to the target to not be lethal. 50 metres to be exact. Better start digging!
(Shoutout to muddye for the research)

7 Likes

Too Proud
Berlin
PS4 ID: 2-29-8730195-29

Loud & Proud
Mendoza
PS4 ID: 2-31-5511654-29

4 Likes

Took me a while to find a solid route on this one, but I’m happy with my time! Still learning my way around Chongqing.

2 Likes

Need some feedback on this contract. Found the (only) two most prideful people in Chongqing.
The first NPC is a challenge to take out unnoticed. The second, while very prideful, is pretty easy.

Pride Goeth Before a Fall

PS4/5: 2-30-8749549-98

I have another contract with just the first target. I’m just unsure if the second target is needed if it makes it too tedious.
(The two targets are: The guy fixing the tuk tuk near the scooter exit, and the Level 1 security sitting and boasting about a new ICA placement.)

1 Like

Or… you could just use the apple a lot and finish him off with a muffin :wink: (I swore to me yesterday that I won’t be playing food contracts anymore. But this one looks interesting)

2 Likes

Ed is correct. Sorry for the lack of a reply. I don’t check HF much at all during the day.

And yes @III_Ed_B_III , Hokkaido’s morgue is fucky on every platform. When it does render all greyed out I’m always like WTF? HOW lol.

Where are the Berlin targets?

Found them, nevermind lol

@CHAOS_AGENT_45

XBOX 3-29-2721487-50

2 Likes

Accidental Guard Duty 3:10
Nifty contract. :+1:

1 Like

But apples break in H3. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Didn’t know that. Another reason to hate food contracts.

7 Likes

Couple more runs that I meant to post a while ago:

“H” is for Hitman by @Pootis.exe (This is post-toilet-patch, I failed miserably pre-patch with like 7 minutes :rofl:)

Pink Mist Chardonnay by @Jack_Mustang

2 Likes

Awesome run on Pink Mist Chardonnay!:+1:

1 Like

TIL pull to kill doesn’t count as a fall accident, or at least doesn’t in Dubai. Sometimes, the NPC even survives despite falling down the elevator shaft xD

4 Likes

Yeah the bull thing seems buggy here and there. The platform above the place of the homeless people in Chongqing, near the start, also has such edges. They fall down there but still are only pacified.

2 Likes

Huh, so TIL that the explosive golf ball fails the No Pacifications clause on a contract. Trying to rework my SONKO challenge for the featured contract submission and now I realise that I never got the option for No Pacifications.

Odd little quirk.