Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

Nice job, I know your Gamertag now, I was looking for Yoko. I’ve done so many of your contracts.

I’m trying to beat your score but the target that’s alone didn’t follow me far enough, goddamn it. Hang tight LOL.

4:57 :frowning:

My shocking contract in Dartmoor, precise timing took me dozens of tries

Contract:
Shocking Grave Dive
Platform: PS4

1 Like

Ultimate Chameleon
1-27-6003925-99

Details

Well, someone has to do this eventually.
The Solution: 【杀手3】自制契约:Ultimate Chameleon,1min13s_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

7 Likes

My guess is you somehow get down to the default start, via a briefcase launch glitch or something, then pass through the curtains to appear in an Ashen Suit which doesn’t count as changing disguise?

3 Likes
2 Likes

You are right! :laughing:

1 Like

The name is funny :laughing:, but it’s also interesting to me where I can find another explosive

1 Like

It might require a specific piece of equipment and some out of the box thinking :wink:

2 Likes

Decided to recreate your contract on PC!

(Note: the is one similiarly named that I’ve messed up during creating, and unfortunately cannot delete, so this is correct one)

3 Likes

Crackling Cuisinier
1-27-5228944-30
Eliminate the chef and his associate, for a bonus challenge, kill them both at the same time.

2 Likes

Thank you! Qyviylox and Djsojus. Thanks to the Players - qyviylox and djsojus - he covered all the expenses when buying the game. Wait for the video soon!

7 Likes

Tbh I feel like Florida Man’s placement will help on time because there were runs where he was in the way and I had to run through the crowd and it was slow gah

1 Like

Big Game Hunter

Platform: PC
Contract ID: 1-28-3898653-14

Our client, an environmental nonprofit organization, has requested that you eliminate the notorious trophy huntress Alexa Carlisle.
In addition, you must also kill four of Madam Carlisle’s employees who secretly collaborated with a poaching ring following one of her safari trips in Africa.

ICA analysts confirmed that the manor’s west wing roof is perfectly suited to set up a sniper nest, directly facing the graveyard.
Load your rifles 47, it’s time to go hunting.

Inspired by @Kevin_Rudd’s Sniper Assassin contract series.

I created the contract in suit only but I didn’t want to force that playstyle, though complications heavily encourage it.
Unlocking the maintenance ladder beforehand is a good idea, and I recommend using a sniper rifle with piercing rounds to shoot the lawnmower’s gas tank from the roof, somehow it didn’t seem to work with the Ghost.

4 Likes

:joy: just recreated one for Kevin with similarish targets. Great mind I guess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nice contract! I managed to do a nice explosion double kill.

3 Likes

4 Targets in Berlin, Any Method, as Bartender and DJ

ID: 2-29-8001494-10

1 Like

Platform: PS4

Name: Prisoner’s Revenge

Contract ID: 2-06-5622844-19

Your mission is to eliminate both Zaydan and Strandberg while disguised as the Prisoner.

Something for Adrenaline Junkie. (@Georhan @Viv)

4 Likes

Massive food for thought, I didn’t know the biker disguise allowed you to carry the sword! That changes everything.

Great use of the emetic gas grenade btw!

3 Likes
5 Likes