Fan made Contracts of Hitman WOA

I have the same timing as yours on the baseball one, but an entirely different strategy. Nice lol. That ending on yours must have been an extreme RNG tho.

PC: 1-31-3326455-32

1 Like

Weird, although when I put that target and not his friend on the pier that you mention, the solution was to use a bullet distraction to make his friend go away, then shoot the target into the water while his friend’s back’s turned

Dunno about those other two though! I did contracts from the Caruso ruins as well as one of the apartments overlooking the plaza, and the roof of the Caruso observatory. I’ve made a lot of sniper contracts on that map now that I think about it

1 Like

Ah I did. I’ll post the ID soon. Your optional complications are nearly impossible lol.

@linux_penguin Was this yours? 10/10 IMHO lol

1 Like

Disgust

2 Likes

What did I miss? Same face?

Pretty cool, which says a lot coming from me as I hate Chongqing.

Recreated on Xbox
3-30-0669896-50

Probably a bit abstract so apologies; I hopped on H3 after the England/Scotland game, and thought I’d try this after seeing it posted. There have been sniper contracts involving this cluster of NPCs since way back in 2016 and I’ve always enjoyed them… but they didn’t look like Paris staff etc back in the day. :laughing:

I just switched off after the loading screen. Something else that will probably never get fixed I guess…

1 Like

Oh yeah, I was thinking they were weird mansion disguises that didn’t exist as being able to be equipped lol.

Custom complications followed. Recorded 2 different runs.

Normal run (1:10)

Pistol kills only run (1:36)

Hoping I didn’t miss out of any complications?

Also, I should really setup a youtube account lol.

3 Likes

No, it’s @Kobalt00122 's WCB contract recreated.

1 Like

Bringing Down the House

Oh 47, look at all the busy bees in Dartmoor. Doing the same thing day after day, following their patterns like good little boys and girls. So tiring. So boring. So lazy. Why don’t you head over there and spice things up a little, bring a little excitement in to their lives. But don’t go expending too much energy on this lot 47, they don’t deserve it.

3-28-1855496-20

I think this will be my first submission for the Sloth FC’s as well :sloth:

3 Likes

There won’t be any houses left after us :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svlBY_EwE7c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuzEYpt5VUU

2 Likes

Posting my submission for Sloth here as well. It’s a Sniper Contract that can also be done the “traditional” way (but that’s a lot slower). My best time so far: 1:40

PC ID: 1-28-6225967-62
Xbox ID: 3-28-2586454-02 (thanks @Viv )

3 Likes

Here’s my two featured contract submissions for sloth, altered for this thread, and with added vanity text:

3 Likes

Here is my submission for the season of sloth featured contracts:
Contract ID: 1-30-0497765-12

Platform: PC

Submitter name: Spajaren

Contract Title: AGENT LAZY: THE INITIATION

Briefing: Good evening agent. I will be your handler for this initiation mission. we here at the ICA don’t want any extra hazzel on our hands so I will be judging you based on how much of extra work you will give us here at the facility. Hopefully none at all so make sure to hit all the challenges I have set up for you.

Your targets are two of our most prestigious members bodyguards who have been working tirelessly for over six months now. Please give them a suitable excuse to “retire” from their duties.

Brief Description: 47 must take out the bodyguards of both of the targets in Chongqing by using poison, I did it with injected poison. The catch is that there are a lot of extra challenges which are there for 47 to not cause any mess for the ICA to clean up after him because they are very lazy.

1 Like

You should also post your submission in the official thread:

I’m definitely going to try these later!

1 Like

Playing through some contracts. Btw I noticed that featured contracts is finally back :+1:

1 Like