Official Community SLOTH Featured Contracts Submissions

The Season of Sloth has started and it’s time to chill out, relax and indulge in some Contracts Creations!

Ladies and gentlemen, we’re happy to kick off the Official Submission thread for the Sloth inspired Featured Contracts. So untie your tie, and get Slothy (not in the creation tho :wink: )

How to get your Contract Featured: Well just as last Season, there are many ways to get Featured. It can be based on a super creative briefing, a cool idea or just a plain fun contract. But remember: They have to be inspired by the Sloth Seven Deadly Sin and be on a HITMAN 3 location, to be taken into consideration.
Are you up for this slow challenge? Let’s slow!

How to submit:
Contract ID:
Platform:
Submitter name:
Contract Title:
Briefing:
Brief Description:
And Featured Contract Image suggestion (we’ll add an image ingame, to make it look more awesome)

Submissions Close Wednesday, June 30 10:00 AM CEST.
Good luck creators!

(FYI: Always a great idea to check this OG thread by @Urben, on how to perfect your contracts game

: Contract Creation Guide (original by @urben)

38 Likes

Contract ID:2-28-8877602-50
Platform:PS4
Submitter name:Foxfire24
Contract Title:Funeral For Four
Briefing: none
Brief Description: save time and energy by using the same grave and a well placed coin.

3 Likes

Contract ID - 1-27-0346874-89
Platform - PC
Submitter Name - scoobywizard
Contract Title - Sleeping on the Job

Briefing - The Burj Al Ghazali is the Words tallest building, and it’s opening day is today! Everyone should be busy at work, serving drinks, protecting the people, making the sure the building is up and running. Problem is, some people are sleeping the job. Let’s give them a bit of a warning, don’t you think, Agent?

Brief Description - A contract that must be completed in 15 minutes or less, giving each of the targets a bit of a shock to wake them up.

Location - Dubai

Image Suggestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-31-1139566-28
Platform: PC
Submitter name: xcadmiral
Contract Title: Victims of Circumstance
Briefing: Assassination is exhausting work. You have to be so meticulous setting up kills, disposing of evidence, never being spotted… Why bother? Luckily for you, these folks practically kill themselves! All they need is a little guidance, then you can treat yourself to a well-deserved glass of Viñedo Yates’ exceptionally mediocre Malbec. Take your time, smell the roses, and put these poor fellows in the ground.
Brief Description: Three accident kills located near the sniper nest by the villa. No knockouts.
Image suggestion: Oil barrel by the distillation tanks with one of the gaucho walking towards it.

EDIT: Changed ‘merlot’ to ‘Malbec.’ No idea why I couldn’t think of it at the time.

1 Like

Contract ID:1-31-4692413-76
Submitter name: LuoyingQAQ
Contract Title: Sloth Filter
Briefing: Good afternoon, 47. There are four targets that need to be eliminated in this contract. Our customer this time is Don Yates. He thinks that these slaves will affect his winery business, so we eliminate them to inform other slaves. But he hopes to use accidents to complete the contract.
These Sloth people will eventually be severely punished because of Sloth. Good luck, 47.
Brief Description: Use accidents to destroy the target, and all openings can be used with this contract (PS: After the start, it has been decided not to change clothes. It seems that wearing The Lotophage Suit will be more lazy? Use imagination to let the target die in an extremely lazy way)

Featured Contract Image:

PS: Choose one of three pictures, but I think the second one is better.

5 Likes

made these while waiting for this topic to end. gonna take photos now, thanks for posting this early Clemens!

2 Likes

and yes that is a 2 hour time limit :wink:

2 Likes

You were just sitting and waiting till timer hits 2:00:00?

1 Like

yes lmao
i just put the graphics quality to 0 and did other stuff

3 Likes

4 Likes

Damn. Apparently IOI even didn’t consider that it can be time limit like that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

At least put the ID in your post, if not the others.

i’ll do it when i post the photos. should be a minute or two.

2 choices for pictures

[quote=“Clemens_IOI, post:1, topic:10418”]
Contract ID: 1-27-6645161-89
Submitter name: Georgikens
Contract Title: Criminal Laziness
Briefing: These 3 have committed the laziest crime… pickpocketing. You can find em’ roaming the crowd, grabbing what they can with their little rat fingers, all dressed up in their sleazy suits and greasy haircuts. They don’t maintain themselves well, do they? This amount of sloth is unbearable, please just get rid of them. You got a fancy new SMG, didn’t you? Okay, maybe not fancy. Try it out on these cretins.
Brief Description: Kill 3 men in the bar where lucy is with SMGs. two of them meet up, while another roams the crowd.

[quote=“Clemens_IOI, post:1, topic:10418”]
Contract ID: 1-31-0389257-89
Contract Title: Take Your Time!
Briefing: Here we see the elusive “Bald Assassin Sloth” in it’s natural habitat. It is using it’s symbiotic relationship with the “Proximity Explosive Ducky” and the “Ducky Gun” to help eliminate it’s targets. Give it time, as the Assassin in known for it’s “slow and steady” style. Be patient.
Brief Description: kill 4 people, 2 with explosives, 2 with pistols. 2 hour instafail time limit, meant to be played with the ducky ica19 FA.

Contract ID: 1-29-5704629-89
Contract Title: Pick Up The Slack!
Briefing: Tsk tsk tsk, i thought they would’ve learned by now. Slacking off on the job has consequences you know! I think Club Holle needs to learn a lesson. If they love being lazy so much, why don’t we make them sleep! Forever!
Do what you do best, 47.
Brief Description: kill 5 targets around the map with their own disguises, each one with poison. you will have to use all inventory slots as poison, and take poison from ICA agents.
@Adil15101 thanks for telling me to do this.

2 Likes

I am submitting 2 contracts in this post as they are the same. The only difference is that one of them is suit only.

Contract ID: 3-30-4361412-68
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: @TheCasualHitman
Contract Title: It Was Not Me

Briefing: Work, work, work. That’s all Royce does. It’s exhausting just thinking about it. As for the guards, all some of them do is stand around and gossip. Well, let’s give her a break from all that arduous work & enjoy the crisp night air as the lazy guards take a peaceful, but permanent break. While all of this is happening, you could enjoy some delicious dumplings at the restaurant.

Brief Description: Four targets. One is any method. Three are accidents (electrocution & explosion).
Can’t be seen performing anything illegal. No pacifications. No recordings. Only headshots. No changing disguise. No collateral damage.
The idea is to not lay a hand on them and not be around when they die.

Contract ID: 3-30-5662996-68
Submitter name: @TheCasualHitman
Contract Title: It Wasn’t Me

Briefing: Work, work, work. That’s all Royce does. It’s exhausting just thinking about it. As for the guards, all some of them do is stand around and gossip. Well, let’s give her a break from all that arduous work & enjoy the crisp night air as the lazy guards take a peaceful, but permanent break. While all of this is happening, you could enjoy some delicious dumplings at the restaurant.

Brief Description: Four targets. One is any method. Three are accidents (electrocution & explosion).
Can’t be seen performing anything illegal. No pacifications. No recordings. Only headshots. No changing disguise.
The idea is to not lay a hand on them and not be around when they die.

3 Likes

Sniper Assassin: Laundry Roof

Contract ID: 1-30-0466222-04
Submitter name: Kevin Rudd
Contract Title: Sniper Assassin: Laundry Roof
Briefing: (Pictured) Complications: Must Exit via Laundry Roof, Do Not Change Outfit
Brief Description: If you spawn at the balcony then the sniper spot is right next to you. Then you can kill all your targets from that one spot without moving. Then you walk a few metres to the roof exit. It’s crazy how little you have to move for this contract!

And you can decide whether you want to kill them with a bullet, or shoot things in the environment

I would like to note my suggestion that Community FCs not have a logo slapped on them. I think a better way to distinguish between Community and Sponsored contracts is that the community ones just don’t have a logo; and that way the pictures everyone comes up with aren’t obscured by having a big logo on the right hand side, like what tarnished Urben’s great thumbnail in the last batch :frowning:

10 Likes

Contract ID: 3-28-1855496-20
Submitter name: crewdy
Contract Title: Bringing Down the House

Briefing: Oh 47, look at all the busy bees in Dartmoor. Doing the same thing day after day, following their patterns like good little boys and girls. So tiring. So boring. So lazy. Why don’t you head over there and spice things up a little, bring a little excitement in to their lives. But don’t go expending too much energy on this lot 47, they don’t deserve it.

Brief Description: a pretty straightforward any/any contract which can be completed in 2 ways… you can either run around and kill all 5 targets in any way you see fit; or you can sit on Zachary’s balcony and take them all out with just a pistol. Will you let your inner sloth take over? :sloth:

Contract image:

3 Likes

Was planing a very similar contract. Doing a different one now :slight_smile:

Contract ID: 3-31-6787455-19
Submitter name: How To Hitman
Contract Title: The Tortoise And The Hare

Briefing: The tortoise and the hare – we have all heard of this common tale. The slow and steady tortoise wins the race whilst the cocky hare loses. For once in your life 47, take a break! Slow down a bit and unleash your inner sloth. Your targets are running around Viñedo Yates like frantic hares so its only a matter of time before they fall asleep on the job. Next time they fall asleep, 47, ensure that it is permanent.

“Brief” Description:
Everyone has heard of the Tortoise and the Hare. It’s common knowledge that the tortoise wins. For once in your life 47, take up the role of the slow and steady tortoise. Take your time and rely on accident kills only.

This time round, I wanted to make a featured contract which features all four types of accident kills (Electrocution, Explosions, Falling Objects and Falling). I think this is quite fitting with the sloth theme - instead of preforming the kills himself, 47 leaves it to the NPC’s and his surroundings.

This is a medium difficulty contract which gives the player a lot of freedom. You could complete the contract in your suit, or, you could complete it as a waiter. Each kill can be completed without the need of any tools other than a pistol. It is up to you to find the items required. Or, if you want to be lazy and sloth like, you can bring along a taser (hint).

And Featured Contract Image suggestion

Suggestion One:

Suggestion Two: The camera glitched when I took the photograph, but I think it looks quite cool.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Also, which image do you prefer?

5 Likes