Official Community SLOTH Featured Contracts Submissions

Contract ID:1-30-6659553-76
Platform: PC
Submitter name: LuoyingQAQ
Contract Title: Sniper Ghost: Accident
Briefing:Our client hopes to record some explosions in Chongqing and use it to threaten civilians in order to carry out certain actions.
Such people who endanger civilians are not worthy of looking for us. We should teach our customers a lesson. The mission is the same as the customer’s requirements, but five people who have important relationships with the customer need to be eliminated.
Happy hunting, 47.
Brief Description: Fixed-point sniper contract, um, the best sniper position is in the laundry roof. The accident method has been suggested in the briefing.
Featured Contract Image:
Same as last time, choose one of three.

3 Likes

Great contract! Was really satisfying timing everything perfectly to get the final 3 kills.

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2 30 2584655 87
Platform: PS4
Submitter name: ilovewombats2 (I_LOVE_WOMBATS on PSN)
Contract Title: Blessed Are The Sloths

Briefing:
Still running around needlessly like a pea-brained greyhound 47?

Do you feel that hard, tedious work is always justified?

Look at the people at the top, 47. They enjoy success, not through mindless, tedious work, but through analysis and methodical thinking.

Numbers don’t lie 47. Will you embrace sloth, and join us lotus-eaters at the top? Or go through so much legwork and still end up nowhere?

Blessed are the sloths, for they shall inherit success. All while working much less than the poor, pea-brained greyhound.

Brief Description:

1. Freeform approach to killing targets, but disguises are specified. This disguise specification encourages players to figure out the optimal route, along with potentially another variable.

The No-Pacification restriction is a must. Without it, the disguise specification would be rendered moot and arbitrary.

1. Given the location of the targets which are somewhat far apart, there will be a lot of running back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. Not for the lotophagi though.

As aforementioned in the briefing, sloth and laziness encourage lotophagi to search for an easier way. A more convenient way that saves them time, so that they can just complete the work with as little pain as possible, and go back to their comfortable, lazy life of bliss and napping.

1. This contract and its briefing exalt the benefits and joys of working smart, not hard. Sloth is not always bad. Sloth leads people to get creative, innovative and think outside the box, in order to efficiently complete tasks that are otherwise long and tedious.

Sloths and the lotophagi just want to get things done effortlessly and quickly so that they can go home early and play Hitman and watch Netflix.

1. Side note. For the briefing of this contract, I had to literally do research on the benefits of being lazy. Was pleasantly surprised to see that sloth and being lazy do offer many benefits. Actually.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion (we’ll add an image ingame, to make it look more awesome)

E4RAec1VEAEKRtS

E4RAi-NVoAQR7Yl

I would prefer it if the first image of the sleeping wombat is chosen.
Thank you.

4 Likes

My method for this contract would have made the lotophagi proud lol. Once i got to the graveyard, I pretty just stood in the same spot the whole time and let them come to me haha.

1 Like

Lol, I designed it that way, truly sloth. Let your victims do most of the work for you.

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-30-9154876-89
Submitter name: Georgikens
Contract Title: Your Choice
Briefing: 47, this is your last chance. Will you pick the way of the Snail, or make it needlessly difficult. Try and think, what is the easiest way of taking out your targets? Shoot them from afar? Blow them up carelessly? Let sloth overtake you. Don’t make this harder than it has to be. Ease into it 47. How hard can it be?
Brief Description: 4 targets in the block. spoilers up ahead for the contract. You can snipe the targets from the big sign where the broken drone is through the windows, with a bit of strategizing. it is easier to do the sniper way, but you will sacrifice SA as hush is not a target and killing mogwai quickly without alerting hush is… difficult. it is easy to get SA if you infiltrate, but you’d rather absorb the way of the Snail, wouldn’t you?

2 Likes

Hihihi! I have two contracts for the Sloth featured contracts, and I was really happy about how the two turn out! (I also credit HowToHitman_YT for how I created the images, he was inspiration and the photos were different than my normal contracts!)

Contract ID: 3-29-6408777-02
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: Viv
Contract Title: The Boxturtle and the Jackrabbit
Briefing:

Everyone’s heard of the Tortoise and the Hare.

However, many have not heard of the Boxturtle and the Jackrabbit. This grisly adaptation has the boxturtle lazily rest before reaching the midway point of the race, and the jackrabbit moving towards to the finish line at a sloth’s pace. The winner was a third competitor, the escargot, and he disliked how slowpoke his two competitors were, he condemned the two to die of thirst before they could even cross the finish line.

Relive the tale, 47, but stay true to the fable: no other animals should get in your way.

(Not-So) Brief Description:
I already saw there was a contract here called “The Tortoise and the Hare” However, I recently learned about the grislier “The Boxturtle and the Jackrabbit,” and channeled the energy of the fable variation into a contract! While the Tortoise and the Hare is happy and a life lesson, The Boxturtle and the Jackrabbit is darker, so I placed the contract in a dark and gloomy location: Berlin! I interpreted the Tortoise and the Hare (and the Boxturtle and the Jackrabbit) almost literally, a sleeping target (representing the Hare/Jackrabbit) who is dazing off, and the constantly moving target (representing the Tortoise/Boxturtle). That’s what I did! While the first target never moves without being provoked, the second target is constantly moving around (Spoiler alert: He’s Agent Montgomery’s bodyguard.) Since the second target is always moving around Club Holle, you can choose a location to stay and wait for the target to approach you. The added complication of no pacifications adds a small layer of complexity, being unable to knock out the dozen people around areas where the targets are.
Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

Contract ID: 3-27-0531239-02
Submitter Name: Viv
Contract Title: Path of Least Resistance
Briefing:

An anonymous whistleblower has reached out to ICA about two individuals.

One is Susanna Gorsuch, an art technician who has made famous artist Lucy Phillips vexed for her slothful pace on fixing the sun exhibit.

The other is Kelly To, whose slothful attitude to follow the rules just to not do extra paperwork is preventing a meeting between royal guest Carl Ingram and an assassin to happen.

As a request from the Spectre, both Gorsuch and To have been placed for permanent termination. However, 47, there’s no need to rush this one. Take your time, and follow the path of least resistance.

Brief Description: While this contract seems easy to do at first hand, it takes the meaning of Sloth to an intended level. Even though you can speed things up with tools and items, you can also take your time and wait for the targets to isolate themselves or open an opportunity. The meaning of sloth and waiting is all over this contract.

(I’d prefer if the Proximity Snail is in front of Kelly To, or if Susanna Gorsuch is looking at the Proximity Snail. I used it while running this contract for bonus points!)

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-28-6342360-89
Submitter name: Georgikens
Contract Title: Snap Out Of It!
Briefing: 47! 47! Wake up! Snap out of it! It’s Diana! You can’t let the Snail get the best of you. You weren’t the only vessel the Snail took over, sadly. He took over these 5 as well, and you can find them slacking off when they should be working. Take them out to eradicate the sloth inhabiting the manor.
Brief Description: Kill 5 targets in and outside of the manor who are just sitting around, not doing any work.

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-29-7159726-34
Submitter Name: JoeTheBabyGrabber
Contract Title: The Tiring Trial
Briefing: these 4 lunatics are putting so much effort, for what? its just so tiring to watch them. please take them out for me, you can uhh… do it any way you want, ill be here resting…
Brief Description: I really liked the general idea of the narrator in The Sloth Depletion. So, I decided to make the briefing written in the perspective of the same character, a laid back, tired, micro-manager that just hates seeing people do too much work. There are four targets, putting in just a little bit too much effort.
**Image Suggestion:**The sleeping tech crew member up above the DJ booth.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 3-27-5907720-76
Submitter Name: DavidG185
Contract Title: A Sloppy Suggestion

Briefing:
Agent Sloth has oddly enough returned after our previous encounter in The Bank. As discovered by the agencies, Sloth has gone solo and has turned up in Dubai to eliminate 4 targets. The previous agency has found his contract and discovered that Sloth is thinking outside the box with the target’s kill methods. We want him to get caught when he arrives. Sloth is known as the most sloppiest agent there is 47. You’ll need to use the contract and eliminate them within 12 minutes. Time to prepare 47.

Brief Description:
Time limit - 12 minutes. Eliminate; Target 1 with an Electrocution, Target 2 with an explosive device, Target 3 with a SMG, and Target 4 with an Apple (Thrown Weapon). Mission Fail if; time expires, change your starting disguise, the bodies are found, or got spotted. The twist is that these targets don’t require a disguise and the starting locations determine what part of the map will be challenging due to trespassing. There is one perfect starting location that is practically the easiest but requires a high Mastery Level to unlock it. Depending on where you’re at with the Mastery Level, you decide if it is best to play the level more before attempting this contract so that you can take it easy… or… risk it and start at locations that have a pretty high chance of you getting spotted. Remember the complications and make sure you get it done before Sloth arrives after 12 minutes.

Good thing this time I have two awesome suggestions. Have fun picking! They’re equally as good in my opinion.
Suggestion (1)

Suggestion (2)

Just incase you’re curious about the briefing, this submission contract - A Sloppy Suggestion, is more of a sequel contract to one of my remix contracts - The Sloth Solution: Remix which is set in The Bank level (The Golden Handshake). Contract ID: 3-24-3507900-76 (Xbox) if you’re interested in giving it a go after you play my submission. A bit of a suit-only contract. Also helps you complete the Seven Figures challenge if you haven’t completed it.

1 Like

That was fun. Did it SASO in 4:24.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-30-9535527-45
Submitter Name: Philipp
Contract Title: Snakes & Ladders

Briefing:

Good evening, 47.
Your targets are three high-ranking ICA analysts and former colleagues of our client. Despite impeccable personnel records they are anything but diligent employees.
For years, they have used their positions of power to offload unwanted work onto our client. Once he stopped playing along, they promptly kicked him to the curb. Even well-respected slackers fall off the career ladder eventually. Take advantage of their 15-minute break.
The clock is ticking. Good luck.

Brief Description:

• Eliminate using: Drowning Accident
  • Wear disguise: Homeless Person
  • [Optional] Complication: Time Limit 15:00

These targets are expressing their laziness at work. They either overstay their welcome in the break room or pretend to finish their assignments on the computer.

Similar to the board game ‘Snakes & Ladders’, it’s the player’s task to navigate through different levels of the facility and throw each target off their profitable position and into the snake pit – as you do with people who’ve committed the deadly sin of sloth. Just replace ‘throw’ with ‘drown’ and ‘snake pit’ with ‘toilet’.

To encourage diligence among players, they’ll need to work their way up the corporate ladder in disguise and complete this contract within a typical 15-minute work break.

Enjoy!

Featured Contract Image Suggestion(s):

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-28-6225967-62
Platform: PC (Epic)
Submitter name: djsojus
Contract Title: Sniper: Drive-by Shooting
Briefing: We have a new contract for you. The targets are the “New York Four” – a group known for their well planned heists. Apparently they plan to rob the Carlisle’s in Dartmoor. They accepted some jobs as a cover and staking out the mansion at the very moment.
The bad news: They try to seek cover by moving only in groups with innocent bystanders.
The good news: You can separate them and kill all of them (almost) without even stopping when arriving by bike.
Brief Description: The targets are relatevely far away from each other and are almost always seen by some other NPCs. You have two ways to approach this level: Going for easy kills and wasting a lot of time or the harder kills and never even step on the grounds of the mansion (the Sloth-way). It’s completely possible as a sniper contract – with some puzzle elements.
Featured Contract Image suggestion:

(not really good at in Game pictures. Maybe showing 47 with a sniper rifle in his hands and staring at the mansion?)

2 Likes

The Sloth Tour Of Chongqing

Target Location

Contract ID:1-30-2331819-29
Platform:PC(EPIC)
Submitter name:Hamushi
Contract Title:The Sloth Tour Of Chongqing
Briefing: Please refer to the image.

Brief Description:
For those of you who don’t like to plan sightseeing travel, I have planned a tour to Chongqing. It is a tour that allows you to see various places in Chongqing. The time limit is set at one hour.Yes, not one minute, but one hour. So take your time and enjoy the trip.

Image suggestion

3 Likes

Here’s my two submissions, managed to almost place it all in the image, but contract two has the image suggestion seperate.

Mendoza Image Suggestion:

Something like the image below, but without the black bars or Diana. I would personally prefer the paris tux instead but I understand white tux matches with the map.

5 Likes

Here is my submission for the season of sloth featured contracts:
Contract ID: 1-30-0497765-12

Submitter name: Spajaren

Contract Title: AGENT LAZY: THE INITIATION

Briefing: Good evening agent. I will be your handler for this initiation mission. we here at the ICA don’t want any extra hazzel on our hands so I will be judging you based on how much of extra work you will give us here at the facility. Hopefully none at all so make sure to hit all the challenges I have set up for you.

Your targets are two of our most prestigious members bodyguards who have been working tirelessly for over six months now. Please give them a suitable excuse to “retire” from their duties.

Brief Description: 47 must take out the bodyguards of both of the targets in Chongqing by using poison, I did it with injected poison. The catch is that there are a lot of extra challenges which are there for 47 to not cause any mess for the ICA to clean up after him because they are very lazy.

1 Like

Did both SASO.
Chongqing: 5:53
Mendoza: 8:58

1 Like

This took me 2 hours to figure out. 1:25, bodies all over Dartmoor :rofl:

Success Is Not For The Lazy

Contract ID: 3-28-6511275-50
Submitter name: ColdDayInHell
Contract Title: Success Is Not For The Lazy
Briefing: Madam Carlisle has informed the ICA about certain lazy employees. The Private Investigator is an imbecile, the staff has been caught sweeping up nothing or sleeping on the job, and there seems to be a secret romance between a guard and a female staff member.
This has to be stopped. Make them all look like accidents with no collateral damage. Take your time.

Brief Description: Eliminate all targets with accident kills. No pacifications and do not get spotted. Phineas is the only target which requires your suit, the others require the Private Investigator disguise. This is to prevent speedrunning :wink:

I came up with this because I am burnt out from speedrunning and this one would be extremely tough to even get it under 4 minutes. So, being a sloth is helpful here.

Featured Contract Image suggestion: (I suck at screenshots but this might work)

I hope fellow Xbox players enjoy it and PM me with your thoughts. And thank you IOI for your consideration.

6 Likes

I knew I was gonna mess up one eventually ha ha