Official Community SLOTH Featured Contracts Submissions

I will fix it right now

1-29-5704629-89 @Count.Rushmore
let me know if you guys have any problems with the codes, I can fix them pretty quick

1 Like

Nice! I wasn’t sure about the No Pacifications as it just adds time, but I thought just knocking out the bodyguard was a bit of a cop-out. You can actually do it without moving him out but it’s difficult.

Challenge accepted! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

1-27-6645161-89 oops

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-27-3359437-10
Platform: PC
Submitter Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: The Egg is Ticking
Briefing: Don’t be such a sloth! Speed up before the food is ready!
Brief Description: This is supposed to be a pretty challenging contract if you abide by the rules. You have to start in your suit, get to the top, and then eliminate Carl Ingram’s personal chef without anyone seeing you. I decided to make the SASO thing optional, to still make it seem possible.
Featured Contract Image suggestion:

also images of the contract itself:

Contract ID: 1-29-8436614-76
Platform: pc
Submitter name: Brick_Beast
Contract Title: Some good cocaine a day keeps 47 away
Briefing: Good Morning 47! Our client, a local drug lord, is not pleased with the local biker gang supplying him with the cocaine. According to him they have become lazy with their quality check and are delivering bad cocaine. He has requested that the guys make the cocaine to be eliminated. Also, the agency does not want you to become lazy as well and therefore you are to practice all your skills as well as to leave no trace of your visit. I’ll leave you to prepare
Brief Description: Kill the bikers in a quick manner and try to use the environment to your advantage
Image suggestion: Dead biker along with some cocaine

1 Like

Contract ID:2-30-8775233-88
Platform: PS4
Submitter name: Kenny_Karen
Contract Title: Have a Seat
Briefing: See Picture
Brief Description: This contract has all the things you need for a LAZY contract. The targets are both by the starting point, and the exit! It can easily be done in 30 seconds. You barely have to move; it fits the current sloth themed escalation in that respect.

4 Likes

Contract ID: 2-29-3660788-85
Submitter Name: awesome9red
Contract Title: The Lethargic Lethality
Briefing: The club’s full and it’s time to party, 47! Well, it would be, if not for a trio of particularly lazy club attendees who’d rather sit than celebrate… We’ve already tried and failed to get them out on the dance floor, so it seems your particular set of skills will be required yet again, 47. Just make sure to kill these layabouts before they kill the mood.
Brief Description: Kill three sitting targets utilizing any methods you’d like whilst following a set of four complications. Good luck!
Image Suggestion(s):

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-6275878-74
Submitter name: marsh_potao
Contract Title: Taking A Quick Breather
Briefing: Oh no 47! It appears that the employees of the ICA data facility have been hard at work! Work leads to stress and headaches! Help these busy bees relax! I’m sure there is a nice cool and comfy spot for them…
Brief Description: There are three targets. They are the employees working just outside of Royces office. Pacify and hide the two employees in the break room, then force the three targets to take a break. Once the targets enter the break room, you can poison the ventilation system to eliminate them.

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-30-5800864-87
Platform: PC
Submitter name: Atomicgarbage
Contract Title: Wake Up Call
Briefing: Walking around the streets if Chongqing, you are in complete disbelief. All these sleepers! Mocking you. It’s not your fault you have insomnia. And they don’t even have the decency to sleep in a normal bed. Beeeeed. Oh what you would give to have the sweet embrace of sleep reach you. No matter! You WILL teach these fools to not take their precious sleep for granted. How unfortunate they won’t be able to correct their ways once you are done with them…
Brief Description: Have fun waking people up in the cruelest ways possible! 47 shall be the only one who can sleep
Featured Contract Image suggestion

Title: SLOTH MACHINE

Contract ID: 2-27-3011410-56

Contract Briefing: It’s time to sleep for this spoiled lazy bastard… Forever.

Goodluck 47

Brief Description: Insane Speedrun and Puzzle

Creators: WinstonPeroni & MontezumahCHP

1 Like

I like the no pacification complication.

I didn’t use any emetic devices on the balcony bodyguard AND used the Shortballer as always. Can you figure out how? :wink: (no I didn’t toss an illegal item)

I mean no disrespect here… but are those really what PS4 or PS5 screenshots look like?

Contract ID: 2-31-9004246-28
Submitter name: Ralph
Contract Title: The Field Operation
Briefing: The operation is now in effect 47. You have to eliminate these people who have been to chill and lazy to prevent disaster from happening to the world. They even sent a insulting message to us about our job and now work at the Vinedo Yates fields making fresh grapes. The targets has to be eliminated at all times and there must be no unconscious civilians no matter the cost. Good luck 47.
Brief Description: There are 4 targets you have to kill with specific weapons and one with an accident without knockouts and only the targets
Image Suggestion: 47 is right behind the 4th target holding the grape knife and getting ready to kill him

1 Like

Yo, I know one of the targets drops a Lethal syringe, I need one more and Hitmaps only shows emetic/sedatives :woozy_face:

1 Like

i think the wiki shows the items the agents have, not 100% sure though

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-27-5141634-68
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: @TheCasualHitman
Contract Title: Asleep on the Job
Briefing: Look at the working away. It looks so tiring. What they need is a nice, peaceful nap. You know what to do 47.
Brief description: All targets are eliminated by an accidental fall. I thought that the guard room would be a perfect place to eliminate as many targets as possible without going far. Added the suit complication and no change of disguise to add a little extra challenge and have it so you don’t start as a guard and quickly complete the contract. That said, it can be done in about 3 to 4 minutes.
Image Suggestion:

1 Like

Hmm, I think I have an idea, but I might be way off haha. Would love to see a run-though at some point.

Agent Banner on the top walkway has a Lethal Syringe, Agent Rhodes in the Bikers Growhouse has lethal pills. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 3-28-8126255-29

Platform: Xbox One

Submitter name: MARCUS M392

Contract Title: Slow as a Snail

Briefing: Greetings 47. Magic snail talking to you through telepathy here. At Thornbridge Manor the staff are preparing for a fake funeral. The amount of work they must do is exhausting to even think about… Give them some rest, will you? A never ending nap would do them good. And hey… don’t rush this. Take your time.

Brief Description: You have 2 hours to eliminate 4 targets. Any method, any disguise.

Image suggestion:

3 Likes

Judging by the quality of the image,I would say that’s a photo taken with a phone,not a screenshot.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-28-5453683-11
Platform: PlayStation 5
Submitter name: Danger_dog_guy_7
Contract Title: Through Ravens Eyes (typo in original name)

Briefing: Hello 47. Todays targets are the four remaining suspects of sir Zachary Carlisle’s death. Edward Parsons was hired by the murderer to take dispose of the body, along with 3 members of the manor staff. Unfortunately for them, Alexa has risen from the death and got completely in the way of their plan. The murderer hired us to take all 4 down, before their cover is blown. You know what to do. (The ingame briefing includes some typos which I corrected in this post).

Brief Description: It’s a suit only, sniper only contract. It can be completed in a matter of seconds since all targets are easy to isolate. Due to the sniper only requirement and the amount of ease it’s a rather easy contract for the more lazy players. There is no hands on approach. Takes too much time and energy. I hope that counts for Sloth.

3 Likes