The Field Operation 2-31-9004246-28
Through Ravens Eyes 2-28-5453683-11
A Snail’s Trap 2-31-6332958-39
Agent Sloth 2-28-2053271-95

MAINSTREAM MEDIA 2-31-8558010-99
The Yakuza Job 2-30-6293780-88
Sleepy Pants 2-27-5740206-95

4 Likes

This is really the actual digital embodiment and manifestation of sloth. You nailed it.

1 Like

great minds think alike :wink:

oh yeah, should probably mention that this contract is posted with another above, just in case.

1 Like

Contract ID:2-31-6332958-39
Platform:PS4
Submitter name:JAYSOR1
Contract Title:A Snail’s Trap
Briefing: Hello Operator. Today we will be eliminating four targets that just don’t know how to relax. Our client said that they have all stayed up for unhealthy amounts of time and are always working out their muscles. Force them to sleep by planning ahead, as staying relaxed and patient without muscle pressure is the best way to handle a situation. Don’t do anything you don’t have to do to complete this contract. Just breath in, and out, in…

Brief Description: Eliminate your four targets
with accidents, you have thirty minutes to spare, even if you are slow you still have to act quickly. But don’t stress out or do anything irrational, changing costumes takes too much effort, and killing, only kill those who the client asks…

Featured Contract Image Suggestion: 47 in The Lotophage Suit sitting in the chair in yates’ bedroom (like when you do the Diana involved mission story)

2 Likes

@Heepo

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7oyoiz3j3U&ab_channel=PEA

01:02:30 “Pick Up The Slack!” By @Heepo (Berlin)
01:35:18 “Some good cocaine a day keeps 47 away” By @Brick_Beast (Berlin)
01:45:57 “The Egg is Ticking” by @bgyorok (Dubai)

If you pick up agent Rhodes disguise, even though is a “Biker” disguise, doesn’t get you the 5 stars, you have use the one in the bathroom or maybe some other biker

4 Likes

nice run, also thanks to whoever ported to ps!
the target outfits are buggy, montgomery’s is called security guard but doesnt work for the kill conditions either. very odd

1 Like

Contract ID:3-27-7553783-61
Platform: Xbox One
Submitter: E115LEMENT STAR
Contract title: Gravity
Contract Briefing: Watch them get shafted as you let gravity do all the work
Contract Description: Push or dump them all and dont worry about killing them yourself

3 Likes

Nice one. But one complaint: (Actually it’s a 2 part)

You need to pacify the targets and then dump them. You cannot push them down the elevator shafts or even hang down and pull (attack them.) No fall damage IIRC.

5 Likes

“Somebody said that it couldn’t be done; but he with a chuckle replied…”

Really fun contract - I genuinely hope this is in the running for FC.

4 Likes

It’s not buggy. All the targets simply have their own special disguises, even tho they look the same as other NPCs. Like how it was in Whittleton Creek with the gardener and garbage man disguises.

Montgomery’s disguise is the only one which actually looks different as it reads Head of Security at the back.

1 Like

Watching your run, I realised just how many ways you can get to the top. Also, that was a pretty good run, the sleeping guard actually worked out in your favor.

1 Like

Nice runs. I can see why you would pick these three good contracts. If the last one gets picked, oh god! I would be scared trying to complete it.

1 Like

Really? I never knew that. Or was this changed later?

Yeah, there are 2 “gardeners” in Helen’s garden who are undercover guards. Open contracts mode and kill someone using those disguises and then with an actual gardener disguise and you’ll see the difference. Same with the 2 garbage men chilling on the porch opposite the house with the party.

4 Likes

Don’t know how I could have missed that. Have to try it out. WC is one of my most played map and still never realised it. Thanks!

Edit: Made a contract out of it :wink: @Adil15101 Fan made Contracts of Hitman 3 - #1517 by djsojus

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-31-4017422-99
Platform: PC Epic
Submitter name: WINNODD
Contract Title: Take Your Deadly Time

Briefing:
It isn’t a crime to want.
A little revenge to take.
But you will be fine.
The sun again will shine on you.
Whatever you do.
Take your deadly, deadly time.
I will be here when you stab his tripe.
Take your deadly, deadly time.
I will be here for you baby.
Anytime.

Brief Description:
There’s only one letter opener in Mendoza. And it hides itself well…
Don’t get me wrong. You don’t need to solve complex puzzles or sneak in heavily guarded area to get the weapon. All you have to do is to wait…slothfully.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

8 Likes

Such a good boy…
I never knew that honestly.

1 Like

Whoa whoa. Why didn’t Phineas start by the gate? That’s the whole “sloth” point to the contract. Is that random?

1 Like

No, if you use the fast-forwarded start point then he spawns in the mansion. I did do it once using the default start and that definitely can’t be done sub-4 lol.

1 Like