Favourite main villain

i forgot about albert fournier

2 Likes

That’s bc he wasn’t some grand rival that was behind most missions in the game. He’s just the last target in Contracts and the only one in that game that isn’t a flash back.

The overall Hitman storyline only moves an inch in contracts.

1 Like

Edwards because we got to spend the most time with him, followed by Ort-Meyer because hello daddy issues and then Cayne for coming the closest to actually getting 47.

2 Likes

??? How exactly do you mean that? Zavorotko, Cayne, and even Fournier (if you even count him as an antagonist) are perfectly capable of resisting you with force when it comes to it. And even Ort-Meyer hides himself behind a sortie of asylum staff, SWAT, and killer clones before he takes a swing at you himself. Yeehaw is no different.

4 Likes

It’s been so long since I played Requim but I think Cayne shoots at you with the same fancy 1911 that the clone has in the previous level. The priest and the journalist for sure go to the main gate.

You’re correct about Fournier, he only has the megaphone.

2 Likes

I’ll admit that his actions did lead to Diana sending that doctor just because she felt something was off but Cayne’s involvement in the plot led to the Kiss of Life.

1 Like

Sergei definitely uses his SPAS, Cayne uses his 1911 (though not immediately), and I’m sure Fournier carries a Glock as well, but I frankly don’t recall if he defends himself with it, since he’s kneeling behind the van most of the time.

2 Likes

Campbell Sturrock > the scariest ever

Ooh, what if his bald ass came back for Gluttony?

4 Likes

I was more fearful of his brother. That guy was a psychopath!

3 Likes